UG

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This dishwashing detergent can remove burnt stains on my stainless steel cooking pots (which are hard to remove even by scrubbing). All the old food colour stains on my chopping boards have been removed too. I set the temperature of my dishwasher to "high". I love the light fragrance too.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Read many good comments from other forums and would like to give it a shot. Very effective in cleaning cookware with medium level of dirt. The smell is fine, not very strong. It works well on 45cm siemen dish washing machine. No stink after drying. Have been using this for sometime and will definitely repurchase!!

These dishwasher pods are excellent. I was leary of trying a more natural product because I really like my dishes clean but I hate all the chemicals. They are excellent. Everything comes out clean and shiny and spotless. I do have lemishine dishwasher rinse agent in my machine. I have a Bosch dishwasher with three levels. Perfection!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Works well considering the natural ingredients composition. You won't expect completely streak free like those Finish Powerball tablets. Tried Thyme&Fig, Magnolia&Pear. Both smells wonderful but not too overly perfumed. Cleaning ability of these is good enough for me, I feel safe eating off these plates rather than worry about those nasty chemical residues. Click like if this helped!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I order this dishwasher detergent pods because the one I was using ( a well known brand name) was destroying my glassware. Grab Green is excellent. My dishes are clean and my glasses are beautiful and shiny. I even stopped using rinse additive, there's no need for it, the dishes come out spotless. I will definitely be reordering when the time comes.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

finally our dishes doesn't have a chemical scent. those pods do their work perfectly and are much better for our health and world environment. totally recommend it!

c0a1afb1-526c-468a-abe5-57e2018fcdb2
b87873ee-90f5-4c2c-831a-dd90e33c4ed5
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great detergent pods that suit the dishwasher, have light fresh smell of citrus, non toxic and the dishes come out very clean, highly recommended! If you liked this review please thumbs up 👍 🙂

ef1db845-8b1c-4d37-861d-a3038559976c
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Pretty good. I have always used grab green in my dishwasher and it has been very good. We moved to a new place with a new dishwasher and it doesn’t do so well in this dishwasher. But the fault maybe with the dishwasher. I don’t think the brand is as good as my old one. I like that it is environmentally friendly.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I immidiatly fell in love with the scent of this product! But I was dissapointed that I can not devede 1 tablet into half. I've got very tiny dishwashing mashine and usually use only half of the tablet. As for the power of washing - it is not very strong product, better to use 2 tabs for dirty pans.