UG

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Yummy! Packed with nutrients and it is easier to digest when it's sprouted. Contains magnesium, zinc, vitamin E, tryptophan (help sleep) and glutamate (precursor to produce anti-stress effect in the body). I can go on and on. Great when you toss in salad, eat it out of the bag, sprinkle on your cooked dishes, blend it with your smoothie, etc.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I have always been buying a salt roasted pumpkin seed but that was sold out so I thought I’d give this one a try. Was uncertain whether this maybe a bag of tasteless soggy bag of natural seeds but was pleasantly surprised by how good it tastes (pinch of salt) and how crunchy it was. Couldn’t stop eating and will buy again. It is pricey so I’ll probably wait for iherb’s next promo (or give me a like so I may buy earlier 😆)

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

These seeds are such an amazing addition to my diet. They’re nutrient dense, sprouted for easier digestibility, and taste delicious. I sprinkle them on salads, soups, and steamed veggies, and my daughter loves to top cucumber slices with them for an added crunch. We make sure to incorporate them especially in winter months for the added zinc to help protect from colds.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great product and company. I've eaten their sprouted sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds, too. Sprouted is the way to go, and makes them more easily digested. Seeds are so good for you and I put some in my salads every day, and eat a handful as a snack when I'm in between meals. Not too much salt-just perfectly crunchy and tasty!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Of several different brands I've tried, Go Raw organic sprouted sunflower seeds are the best and freshest tasting with just the right amount of saltiness. We like to sprinkle them over our yogurt and fruit for breakfast for an added crunch. These are mini powerhouses of important vitamins and minerals.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I'm looking for organic tasty food. I simply when hunger is coming take one hand of the pumpkin seed and fill my stomach with this magicly organic food. Sea salt added a huge different in the tatse. Despite the big size package it is so delicious that I eat good taste food and feel comfortable that a lot of benefits would come from eating such quality food.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Ingredient and composition is good, size and packaging is good as well. Taste and softness is to my liking, not too salty and greasy as well so that is good. Good for snacking for me, I use it on everything that needs seeds like bread, oatmeal etc. or just as is like for like thanks, Like for like ;-)

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

All of the goodness of seeds without the work of shelling them. This is a great mix of sprouted (so easier to digest) organic pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and watermelon seeds. They are lightly salted so can be used with savoury or sweet dishes. Taste fresh with a light crunch. I have had them with yogurt and berries and as a snack by themselves. Will purchase again. Good value for money.