UG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Perfect for sensitive skin

My really loves it. Her fur is super soft and shiny. I notice the rashes and itching are gone after using it. The scent is very nice and mild. Highly recommend for your furry babie's sensitive skin. I love this ingredient oatmeal and coconut. It is super gentle for my skin (Im not using gloves when bathing my dog). The quality and packaging is super nice. The size and price is reasonable. I will give 5 star ❤️

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Very nice, a lot of foam (strange for pet shampoo). Very pleasant smell that remains for a few days after bathing, the size of the bottle is enough for 4-5 times (the Alaskan Malamute 45 kg), according to the feeling, the shampoo is really made of high-quality materials that did not cause the dog to rash or itch after bathing

Y0998B
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The scent is amazing, the quality of the product also I didn’t use the product yet but I hope that the recommendations is worth the purchase

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Definitely would recommend. Does wonders on my doggos. I have a Great Dane so her skin is super sensitive and gets hotspots . This helped clear it up. And she’s good as new. Love that the scent is not strong at all.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great pet shampoo. Smell is great also.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Great product. Gentle and lathers well.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

smooth fur to my dog

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

excellent for the furry ones of the house, without parabens, totally natural, for the spoiled ones of the house. rinse with plenty of water

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent smell and makes fur really pleasant for a dog ❤️