UG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Great for Curly hair🍊

This is the mini version of 2chic ultra volume line, it's a good deal when it comes to the size and price, i guess it's enough for 2 to 3 uses. The scent is very pleasing it's tangerine and soo refreshing, it's creamy and light textured, very smooth. I'll go on a trip very next month so i don't want to try it now, it's great as a travel size also to try out this line if my hair likes it then i'll be getting the full size for sure. Will be back with updates once used (Please like for points🙏🏻)

4772d866-6c95-4cf5-8bcc-6bc1f49ce9bf
60481092-d7fb-4d9e-985a-99b0dfdda8b8
da64954f-f897-401e-8f88-b76442922ab1

This one was better than the same shampoo, it’s a great product as is. I mean you can use it with your regular shampoo. The smell is amazing, hair feels soft and light. I would use it with more aggressive volume and thickening shampoos that can make your hair feel rigid. It seems like a nice option for your regular conditioner. I know better options for a volume shampoo but I will buy this conditioner again.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Hands down the best conditioner for my fine 2B hair! My hair is on the fuller side but most conditioners on the market tend to weigh down my waves, and aren't as effective for detangling, not to mention the excellent price tag. My waves are now at their best shape, feel soft and smell fresh. Been trying out several products by Giovanni so far and expectations are well met.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I think I've found my holy grail shampoo/conditioner. I follow the curly girl method (only for ingredients) and like low fuss and low expense. These are perfect. My hair is not fine and limp like the bottle says but I like volume. If you have issues with frizz this may not be you but if works very well from my wavy hair. Helps bring out the waves and body and my hair looks very healthy and full of life and bounce. Combined with the Giovanni Hair Styling Foam makes for even better results, I still get body and bounce and thick wavy/curls even when I don't have time to diffuse and even as my hair is getting longer. As far as scent goes, I'm more of a florals person but the fruity scent is nice and pleasant enough, just not so much my style/preference. The large bottles will last for ages - so glad that there is a large sized option.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The scent of the tangerine orange is amazing. It doesn’t say so in the package but it is better to leave the conditioner on the hair for few minutes before washing off. Bought this small size to try and I feel it’s same as most conditioners. This product makes hair look fluffier which means it’s gonna look drier.

624de743-fe37-444e-afae-0ef124cc8175
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Excellent scent of citrus fruits. I don't use it, because it's not good for my sensitive scalp skin and thin hair, not enough moisturizing. But my daughter loves it. The package size is really big and nice looking. Quality is very good and is suitable for different ages.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I like this Conditioner as it not too heavy for my fine hair. I only use quality products as I find it works the best for me. I highly recommend the duo of this Shampoo and Conditioner together and your hair will thank you for it. Again thank you iHerb for the best price and speedy delivery :-)

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This has a divine citrusy scent that makes the "chore" of hair care a pleasure ot use. I actually have thick hair but like to use this one so it doesn't weigh it down. The amount you get in this is more than enough for travel. I also enjoy the packaging, which has a more luxury feel to it compared to most travel-sized products. The same could be said of the entire 2chic product line. My other favorite is the avocado, when I feel the need for a bit more nourishment for my hair.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I have a fine hair and this conditioner doesn't give me any volume and works opposite way. It makes my hair sleek, soft, no frizz. I don't really like the fragrance of papaya+tangerine butter line but it doesn't matter because there are good products for me. The conditioner has a bold, rich formula, for my shoulder length I need only one, sometimes two pumps.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Giovanni is a great, clean ingredients company! Cruelty free as well, which is important to me personally. They have a huge selection of products, you just need to find the proper line of products for your specific hair type. I have a few different products from them and love this line. I have fine wavy (a bit frizzy) hair and this line works very well for me. One other line of their products that works great on my hair is ultra-luxurious line. Love it! Also, their products smell very nice but not overpowering. Will definitely recommend!