UG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 6, 2022
3,398

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

much cheaper than pouches but seems to serve the same purpose other than the packaging it is in. great to mix with baby cereal if your baby prefers more texture

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

My daughter loves them and I’m glad to find an easy meal that’s yummy and healthy !! I always get all the flavours at one go!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Tasted more like squash than cheese but a good chance for the baby to try something that resembles Mac and cheese. Hardly any macaroni but my baby loved eating it. I added baby mac to it and it came out nicely.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This is such an interesting flavour! Yet to try though, hopefully my LO likes it as much as the rest!

8c009648-cad9-4e52-8571-b101a5b420d6
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

nice quality and good ingredients and good taste/size . i like package

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

good, will probably buy more soon.Just started use it so will have more info in the future

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Good alternative for lunch/dinner or when you are on the go. My baby love this taste - sweet and cheesy.