UG

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Great little packs!

Love that the ingredients are clearly listed and it's a great serving size too (113g). You can easily add baby rice/oatmeal etc to it, or add this to pancake/muffin mixes for some additional vegetables! Would recommend for a range of ages from 6m+. Bub's liked the flavor too :)

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 8-months old baby

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

No Artificial Flavors or Colors  Non GMO Project Verified Kosher The goodness inside:  2/3 Carrot 1/5 Sweet potato 40 Peas Don't give up! It may take up to 10 tries before your little one enjoys a new food.  diet

b6f36c97-903b-4d24-90d5-1b407f7a1042
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's very affordable and baby loves the taste. Packaging is messy to open and can't be resealed. It's also too watery and hard to feed, we often mix with infant cereal so it holds. We still buy it regularly and I'd recommend it even if a bit impractical.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I bought this flavor to try and introduce to.my baby more vegetables. I admit that fruits are obviously more appealing to her so this one didn't go great with her. I also think that the ingredients themselves are great and are with quality but peas and carrots are not for us, at least for now. I hope that next time it will a greater success.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Excellent! Quality:100 Suitability:100 Performance:100 all goods! Excellent! Quality:100 Suitability:100 Performance:100 all goods! Excellent! Quality:100 Suitability:100 Performance:100 all goods!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This was a great starting point for my 6-month-old! It lasted us a while and was great to give us options for her to try!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022