UG

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

High quality ingredients, I recommend it a lot, but you should pay attention if you suffer from blood pressure, or heart disease, it is not recommended

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Firstly, I prefer natural solutions than pharmaceutical drugs if I can help it. After taking for more than 2 weeks, I believe it is helping me to keep 'him standing' till the job is done. I am going to continue to improve my situation better.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

It doesn’t have bad ingredients and goes down easy. It doesn’t boost your testosterone count very much but seems to definitely help with workout recovery and other desires and performance.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

In my case (i am 30 years old and i have been suffering with chronic fatigue) this one helped me from the very beginning. I was taking 3 pills per day. It made my desire to sleep during a day time disappear and boosted my energy and efficiency. But after two weeks it lost its power. Now i am continuing it anyway and lets see what happens within a full month.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My husband had me order this & he really likes it. Think he is on his 3rd bottle of it.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I ordered these for my husband. Let me just say, they work.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The product is very helpful, takes effect in minutes I really like it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I love this brand. I like the ingredients of this product. Recommended!

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

After almost a week of starting using Gaia Herbs ( twice a day) i felt the positive impact... even my appetite has improved...the shipping was super fast and very professional... the packaging was also good.