UG

ANGELA
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Well, it seems to work, thankfully. I've tried lots of different sleep teas & find I have to keep switching them up so my body doesn't get used to them & build up a tolerance. I think I'll keep this one in the rotation now that I've tried it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I absolutely love Gaia products, immediately benefits and results! Great quality, organic ingredients, quality packaging, safe combination and taste good too! I see already improvement using this supplement and I highly recommend it! ❤️

86e58a73-df83-4bfc-b427-24bdf2cd748c
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Love this combination of tea . The taste is really upto personal preference. It could be an acquired taste for some. I do taste the passion flower and the chamomile but the lemon balm seems more prominent. The tea Bags are in paper form which appreciate. Reasonably priced and quality product.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have been experiencing mild to moderate insomnia and this helps me to sleep much better. The taste is very mild that I hope it could improve. But as long as it works, I will purchase again for sure.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have used many herbal varieties of tea intended to help you sleep. This one outperforms the other varieties for me. I start feeling drowsy within a few minutes of drinking. The taste is pleasant as well.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

With chronic sleeping issues, I love this nightly tea ritual. The passionflower, chamomile, and lemon balm help me relax before bed and receive a sounder night’s rest.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I drink one cup of this tea every evening a couple of hours before bedtime; it helps calm me and makes me feel sleepy, which helps me nod off faster at bed time. So for me it really seems to work. The quality and taste is quite good, but I prefer adding a little stevia for a touch of sweetness.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

The taste is quite pleasant, lemony. Regarding the effect I'm not sure. Last night I couldn't sleep so I drank a cup of this tea. Very small cup in order not to be woken up by full bladder later. I fell asleep within about an hour and half and then later at night I woke up couple of times. So I guess it's kinda working for me but it's not miraculous. please click thumb up ⚘

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Really good quality was clean ingredients in the taste is nice I use that’s when my sleep is messed up and it really puts me to sleep within an hour Please like