UG

Posted on May 16, 2022

I am taking it for two weeks. Cannot say that I lost all my menopausal signs, but at least I can sleep better and I have fewer night sweats. I will most probably buy another jar, as it seems to work and most probably I need to see the cumulative effect in time. I feel great and I like the composition. I do recommend the Estro Comfort, but of course I also recommend to take it in collaboration with your doctor.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This supplement has been helping me during the day and night with hot flashes and sweats. I like the fact that it’s natural and not hormonal.

love it so much no more night sweats for my mom..

2acc7fd7-f32f-425a-b472-6a7976b2c9b4
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The size, package, is great. But as for the quality i'm not sure sence i thought it was a tablets that helps losing weight, but it turned out to be for people who is 50 and above! (I'm 23)...

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I purchased 3rd times now. This product help to reduced heat from my body.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My mother says it helps her with hot flashes and sleeping. Have ordered it again

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Finally back in stock. Still works wonders for me, so I’ll keep on using it for now. Still reducing hot flashes at night.

Posted on Sep 10, 2020

Im 64..always suffered for years with embarrassing hot flushes..had a radiacal hysterectomy last December..hot flushes seemed to get worse. Decided to give Estrocomfort a try..they have definitely been an amazing help for me. Havent had a hot flush in months. I recently tried to cut dosage down to 1tablet instead of 2 daily thinking my body may not require them anymore with view to eventually weaning myself off them Within 4 days i seriously started having the hot sweats again. I am so lucky Estrocomfort has worked for me. This is a genuine review

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Value for money and efficient delivery

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

size if easy for daily intake