UG

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Other uses for rosemary

Rosemary has spiritual properties as well. You can clean your aura and bring prosperity if you do this procedure: Boil 2 liters of water with a handful of rosemary. Strain the tea, let it cool down a little bit and after your regular shower, just dump the tea all over your body from neck down to your whole body, with intention and gratitude. It's wonderful, I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I love Frontier Natural Products for their quality and price. This is very nice and fresh Organic Whole Rosemary Leaf. I'm using it to make body care products and for food preparation and medicinal tinctures. I'm still getting all the ingredients together for some of that so I can't post pictures. I gave it 5 stars because it is very aromatic and well cleaned, not any stems that I see, only leaf. This is a large quantity of Rosemary. The 1 pound bag is large because the leaf is so light. It will last me for a long time.

Phara88
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great quality for a great price. The bag is quite big, but I personally use rosemary every day and I'm sure I'll go through it in a couple of months :). For convenience, I kept the empty package of another spice that I fill with this rosemary leaf about once a week, and it makes it easier to use.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Best rosemary leaf out there....Frontier is top notch IMO. I purchase a ton of various herbs and spices in bulk and Frontier never disappoints. Bulk saves me quit a bit of money (as I go through herbs and spices quickly and small store bought jars add up and don't last long) I re-seal in large glass jars with tight fitting lids to keep them fresh long term. This rosemary is highly flavorful and the scent is wonderful.....it's dried, but it's potent like fresh.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Wow! this is fresh! Smells wonderful, very aromatic. And tastes so so good. I will never make another meatloaf without it! My girlfriend was complaining about the dog smell in her car. I put a little rosemary in a small container and placed it in the car's cup holder. Everyone complimented her on how fresh the car smelled. Thanks Iherb!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Suggested use Rosemary makes for the most luscious chicken, pork and salmon. Roasted potatoes, too. Pairs excellently with sage and thyme for stuffing, meat rubs and herb blends (think herb butters for veggies and crusty breads). Adds taste dimension to tomato-based sauces, rich autumn soups and your favorite Italian and Mediterranean dishes.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I got covid + the omicron I guess which makes u headache and sore throat n you would have brain fog n make you not so smart. I had been coughing non stop and I didn't take medication just drink this rosemary tea just twice and it recovered by itself. no more coughing nor sore throat. simultaneously my water retention getting less day by day after drinking rosemary tea.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

i buy this from 5 months i used to my hair it’s good so much i had baby hair from it this size large the package was good and didn’t have any problems

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It smells nice. The quality of all herbs I got from iHerb is great. I don’t like the tast. However, I use it frequently for my hair.