UG

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I order this on repeat - it’s a staple in my kitchen used for all kinds of soups, stews, curries etc and as a flavour enhancer. I prefer to order this pack to reduce wastage instead of the multiple smaller bottles. The flavour/ taste is really good and the onion is in a small granular form, not a powder. Happy they make this large serving pack so it keeps me going for a few months at a time.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I have purchase both the onion powder and the onion granules. Both are good products. Both are organic. Both indicate they are sourced in the USA. Both keep a long time, waay longer than fresh onions, while still giving me the benefits of using onion in my cooking and on salads. I prefer the granules to the powder for two reasons: first, the granules do not tend to absorb moisture as readily as the powder, and so do not tend to clump together; second, the granules seem to me to have a more onion-y flavor and aroma. My guess is that each tablespoon serving has about 25 calories. As soon as i buy the product, i immediately transfer it into glass jars or plastic jars, and throw in a couple of dessicant packs that come with vitamins or supplements. Especially for the powder, but for the granules as well, this keeps them from absorbing moisture. When i use the onion powder product in cooking, like adding a tablespoon or two to a vegetable stew, i hafta add it very slowly, almost like corn starch, to avoid clumping. I don't hav this issue with the onion granules product.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Love onion granules, and this one is organic too. I used to use onion and garlic powders, till I discovered the granules and love these far more, will continue to buy them in this form. Another huge bag , that I store in the freezer , has lasted me a year and still lots left and I use it every day for everything. Will continue to buy.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I use this in a lot of my cooking and dry rubs -great flavour. I appreciate that it is not irradiated and organic. The size is very handy too, as the smaller sizes don't last too long in our house! Have always found Frontier to have excellent quality. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I order not the first time, I really like this product of this brand, I recommend to order! composition is good, the aroma is pleasant, without a strong smell

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

So handy to use, just throw in soups, stews, gravies even though I've already added chopped onion. And a good idea to take when camping.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 luxurious ingredients

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This is a repurchase for me. I use this product quite a bit while cooking and pretty much put it on everything. Excellent value and quality!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Loving this onion powder. It is a great price, love that it’s organic, and it tastes and smells good. Frontier always has great quality.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Great deal! Love buying organic white onion granules in bulk. Definitely less clumping in comparison to white onion powder. Tastes great and use it in all my cooking and goes well with homemade popcorn.