UG

njwherb
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Great for help with constipation

I got this to help with my stomach and also found that it made a great improvement to my constipation. It is way better than laxatives as it seems to 'smooth' the process and encourage your gut to do what it's supposed to. I am a lot more regular and less straining on the toilet now. I steep the root for quite a long time (2 hours or more). 1 heaped tsp in about 250ml water and drink it first thing in the morning. (I put it in the fridge overnight). The taste is a bit earthy but quite mild so I don't find it difficult to drink. I'm really pleased with the quality and that it is organic.

d46ffd5b-e961-4ea3-bc46-822aec2d4702
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love the small package. I needed a small amount, and the larger packages are huge and expensive! The herbs are fresh, as usual. Marshmallow root helped to soothe my throat during an illness. It is also traditionally used to support mucus membranes in the digestive system. Only a small amount is taken each time. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Very clean. Love that it's a reasonably small bag (which will last me a long time) organic and got a good deal. I was perusing a blog from France where the lady said she bought this here to make her own detangling hair styling aids. I had some from Herb Pharm but it's a very small bottle of liquid extract and, in comparison, quite pricey. So naturally, I used half a dropper in a spray bottle. It makes the hair like silk. So I bought this and the strainer and will make more with this, will last me longer and is a lot cheaper. No need to add preservatives because I won't sell it, and will make myself small batches. Oh and it's good as a tea to drink, as well. Coats the lining of stomach. I have previously used marshmallow root topically on my face and love how smooth and hydrated it leaves it. So one spray (mountain source water and just this tea, cooled and strained) will be it for a spray toner. Then spray my hair. 2 in 1. Love it and I hope it will beautify your face and hair just as well.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This marshmallow root tea is great! The taste is very flavorful. The size of the bag and packaging are wonderful! I like the blend and that it's organic and all the ingredients that it has. This tea helps soothe irritation and inflammation of the digestive tract and it protects the throat from gastric reflux. I suffer a lot with this, so hopefully I will benefit from this tea and it will help me. This marshmallow root tea also helps to relieve coughs by coating the esophagus and will be a great supplement to help with COPD. This tea is a very good quality. Will purchase more once this runs out. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Posted on May 24, 2022

Frontier is always the best when it comes to packaging and quality ingredients. There are nerous benefits with consuming this herb. I use it as my remedy for gerd. and i felt the improvement of my health. taste is sweet.

04aa44c0-0e9f-47fe-a479-e90b9a5779b4
4a026e79-80b0-4b08-a588-45bb09bdc54b
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Excellent tea for those having issues with acid reflux and heartburn. It feels really healing and soothing. When steeped becomes jelly-like, does not have any particular taste or smell.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This was an okay herb and seemed to be of good quality. I’ve heard that marshmallow root isn’t supposed to have a strong smell, but this smelled very very strong. Almost like a bag of chips or barbecue sauce hahaha. Anyways I used it as an ingredient for my herbal smoking blend and it was fine. It arrived quickly and the package’s size was more than enough. I’m also going to try to use it for tea as I think it will taste quite nice but I’m mainly going be using it for my smokes.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

been making tea with this and yarrow root. it helped calm down some digestive tract issues that a doctors prescribed med, only made worse. Sometimes calm and gentle are the way to go. it really made the difference

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I add this to my astragalus, ginger, cardamom, clove, cinnamon, pepper chai. When I was drinking it before, it was a bit too drying, but with a little bit of marshmallow root, it feels more balanced - ie moisturising.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

1. Good quality product 2. Helping my tummy issues 3. No obvious taste when used as tea 4. This small size package used up quickly if costume frequently