UG

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

muscle pumps are crazy & the pump for u know who is crazy too😜 awesome quality ingredients cap size is a little big but worth it, powerful dosage!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Good product. Really effective. With that complex of vitamins, it is perfectly working after 1 hour intake. Side effects: feel cold for few hours after intake. But it is fine since the product is doing job..!!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

My husband ordered this to try. At first he didn't think it was doing anything, but after a few days it definitely started to have an effect on stamina. Good variety of beneficial ingredients as well!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I found these effective but if I take them before bed, I get insomnia

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Initially it seem to work. Body gets hot all over. During activity is good. Post activity is that got me really scared. I had chills all over my body. Felt feverish but my temperature was fine. Got a bad “hangover” feel during the night throughout the morning. Not sure why all these happened. I’m afraid to take it again. Maybe I should t have taken 4 as recommended.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Excellent quality and good price.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I followed the instruction to consume 4 pills per day and so far does not feel any improvement in the performance

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Really great - Over my expectation

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

good quality. good package. a fair price