UG

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
I absolutely love this product!!

I absolutely love this product. I feel it has made a drastic change to my mental and emotional wellbeing. I feel much calmer and generally accepting of whatever circumstances I am faced with, feeling confident "that this too shall pass". It is easy to consume (I always place it under my tongue) with a mild flavour. I can definitely taste the alcohol component, for those that don't like that please take note. I can highly recommend this product without hesitation.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This really helps. Had pretty bad sunburn few days ago, then I massage with Self Heal cream to the super red sunburn skin and took this Self Heal Essence for 3 days. Sunburn skin soothed within hours, no pain the next day, Sunburn reddish tone subsided within a day. Great stuff. Give me a like if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Amazingly effective, if you consider this herb grows in most backyards in the North-East :-) Since I started taking it, I feel more positive about my efforts, less like a failure, less self-criticism, more hope, more willingness to keep going... Just what I needed to get through a rough stretch of my life! The taste is tiny bit bitter, but not too unpleasant.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Have only been using this for a few weeks but feel much better in myself generally. I’ve quit birth control after nearly 10 years and I hoped Self Heal would help me feel like myself again, it’s working! Also pop a few drops in the dogs water and have seen a definite improvement in his behaviour/calmness!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I do love the quality of this brand, the flower essences are delightful to work woth and soo effective. They are very gentle and seem to do exactly what's needed in that moment. I dilute them in water or tea and enjoy the taste. The ingredients are good quality

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This is the first time I have used Self-Heal and I am very happy with the flower essence. I have used other FES products in the past and am grateful to be able to find such high quality flower essences in many unusual varieties. Self-Heal is the journey I have been on lately and so it's the perfect essence for me right. I have gotten more done at work than in the last two weeks combined, I actually did the exercising I'm supposed to do, I started cleaning up my house, I've done things on the computer that have been on my list for over a month. And I'm not forcing myself to do anything. I want to do these things. I feel motivated to do more. And an added consequence of that, beyond the obvious, is that at the end of the day, I don't go over the things that didn't get done that day. I am able to proudly say "look at all I accomplished today!" - I'm sure I don't have to explain how that helps the depression that often comes with fibro and other chronic health issues. :-) Give it a try! I'm telling you, you won't be disappointed. the ingredients are top quality and exceptional.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love all of the Flower Essence Products I have tried. Especially enjoy the Self Heal Line. High quality, healthy and good packaging. I definitely feels benefits from using it.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Just tried for a week or so. The taste is inviting and feel good. Will continue using it. The packaging and energy of the bottle looks inviting and deep healing for me. I like the connection with it

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Good for depression. I felt less moody and more clear headed after taking this.