UG

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I love the FES flower essence sprays. They can be used orally or to mist around your body or room. Sacred Heart spray is great for anyone who would like to heal or open their heart. It can assist in bringing heartfelt compassion to relationships of all types, help mend hearts broken by grief, and encourages open heartedness. Perfect for these times.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

My wife is very happy with it. Used as a reminder to keep the heart open. Even noticed by a reiki practitioner who commented that they could feel it in the chest area (and they didn't even know about it).

This spray works on the heart chakra :-) the energetic flower sprays of 'Flower Essence Services' are very qualitative!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I used this for my cat who had hot spots and now they’re much improved. Will use again

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I haven't noticed any effect so far and not a big fan of alcohol in it.

Posted on May 24, 2021

I bought this because I realized I was being too harsh on myself. I had been very stressed because I didn't have much time to my own ever since my daughter was born. Long story short, I can appreciate my family more and be more positive.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I can’t get enough, life changing product. You don’t need much, it works. Don’t hesitate, get it. I bought the entire range. They are great for the whole family 👌🏼

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Addictive and super good ! You want to spray into your mouth non stop !

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

My favorite of the Flower Essence Services. It’s gently uplifting.