UG

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Good

This is a superior company with probably the best silica on the market. It was recommended by my Naturopath to aid in calcium assimilation for osteoporosis. As there are many factors contributing to my condition, it may be a few years before results are measurable - I do trust the company. High quality.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

this is the N times i bought it. I can see my skin keep improving month by month. Though it is not cheap but worth to try if you want to stay young outlook.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Good product. I like size and package. One of most important minerals for hair and joints. In my case I need it for both. Very good quality

vezeris
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Silicon helps in the formation of bones and cartilage, supports the work of the heart and ensures the elasticity of blood vessels, activates the absorption of calcium and helps to absorb many other vitamins, takes care of the skin, hair and nails.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I really needed this product and had had a previous order with another vendor cancelled. This purchase went very smoothly and the product arrived on a timely basis.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Thicker head of hair seems to result after about 3 months use, with one capsule each in the morning and at night. Just bought another bottle and recommending to family members.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I find that silica from vegetable source (horsetail) is more bioavailable and I take it to strengthen and improve bones, connective tissue, hair, and skin. I find it helps my strength and flexibility.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

I have bought this product in order to help my nails and hair look better. I know that florasil helps to make nails stronger, and helps hair to grow after pregnancy or some hormonal problems. Later I have read that it is also very good for removing aluminum from the body. I take 3 capsules and them does not irritate my stomack. I will If my feedback was useful, please click “thumbs up” button. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I've taking Flora Sil for 8 years. I used to have different name. I thought this was making my hair nail shiny and strong, but now I don't find any result. I'm not sure. I don't think I need this anymore.