UG

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Absolute Must Buy

I'm 26 & I've been working on anti aging since 21 (I get mistaken for a highschooler so I'm doing something right:) I've used luxury brands before & this is up there BECAUSE of the ingredients, they are absolutely quality, lightweight & absorb into the skin like silk. I'm going to try every ampoule from this brand. Obviously, the jumbo size is a plus instead of paying $30+ for a 1oz vial every month.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great quality and size! Scent is wonderful as well and doesn’t break my sensitive skin out. It is a little slimy which is exactly how “escargot mucus” should feel lol😂 It helps enhances skin elasticity which aids in anti-aging, which is super beneficial so what not to love!!! I use it on skin after toner and it’s super moisturizing.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Exceeded my expectations, I have sensitive skin, moisturizes, smoother, skin, for eyes, I combine it with Idealove eye cream, amazing result for mature skin! Scent light refreshing, Even it has only 2.5 gm of snail, this gives very good result,this can be used as primer for foundation, very nice on skin. Huge size, goesfor long VERY good quality I like backage also. I mix with v c serum for face and nick.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

A brilliant product, excellent quality and size for that price (!!!), contains all of my must-have ingredients in one packaging: niacinamide for brightening the skin, snail secretion filtrate with its repairing and hydrating properties, galactomyces ferment filtrate with its antiaging properties, adenosine helps with collagen production and improves skin firmness and elasticity. Highly recommend to use for a healthy and youthful skin. Applies easily, and absorbs easily, leaving the skin soft and smooth.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Farmstay is one of the best affordable Korean skincare brands. They ampoule is amazing,i shall buy them all, 250 ml is very generous for 10$! Again I just wish Iherb carried more of their stuff. Overall,great quality at a cheap price

a629bf4e-18e7-4ace-bb20-83e348e17916
Posted on May 30, 2022

With highly-enriched texture, the ample absorbs into the skin smoothly like silk, and with edible snail mucus, fermented galactomyces filtrate, and botanical extract, it provides solution for skin condition recovery, elasticity, skin texture adjustment, and miniaturization, caring skin's time of life and recover skin to healthy skin.

value for money! with big bottle, I think will be used a year. I need only the tip of a spoon for the whole face and neck. the first use the skin becomes moist, the granules must be rubbed before the skin will be absorbed. I have to wait ten minutes to be fully absorbed before continuing to use the serum. I will be evaluate after a month I used..

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have used this a few times... the packaging is great the bottle size is amazing. The smell is light scented goes on like a gel dries nice

Posted on May 10, 2022

This really helps to soothe skin and add moisture to my oily skin

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Easily absorbed by the skin. Not oily at all. Leaves the skin soft and dewy. Will buy again.