UG

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Good

this moisturizing cream has rather clear color, no scent, somewhat light texture. if you have a dry skin and want to use only this, I recommend to add one or two drops of facial oil in the cream although I think it's still slightly not enough in the winter. I have a sensitive skin but I have had no problem using this cream. I might buy this again. I will use this all the seasons except for winter.

fef7973f-2f51-410c-bed9-7a265b84eae4
Posted on May 22, 2022

I have skin as dry as a dessert and my skin barrier is always damaged because I suffer from eczema flares up quite frequently. The soon jung line by etude house if great for people with sensitive skin, since it has been dermatologically tested to be allergens free (no alcohol, no scent/fragrance, no essential oils etc). For people with ulta dry skin, this will work very well as a night cream in the summer. It is very soothing and moisturising so you can use it even on your worst days.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have very sensitive skin. I've been curious about this new line of Soon Jung skincare ever since release, and when the Barrier Cream was out on iHerb, I decided to give this a go. I use this every evening as my last step, and now that I'm working my way down toward the bottom of my first jar, I've purchased my second. I've found that a little bit of this product goes a long way. There is no detectable scent. It comes with a little scoop for the product, which is a light cream that seems to sink into the skin. I also found it helped with redness, and I've never felt dry after applying - I feel I could use this any season, even in dry winters. My face feels hydrated, soft and moisturized! Very pleased, Soon Jung has yet to let me down.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is a very hydrating moisturizer. I use it at night at the end of my routine and my skin feels just as hydrated in the morning as it did when I put it on the night before. I definitely recommend this product!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Light, sinks in well after a second of being somewhat tacky. Gives that "glass skin effect." Great for layering with the other stuff in the line.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Good product. Non sticky. My combination skin responds to it well. Non sticky and wear well under make up. Nice scent. I use it both day and night on my face and neck. Good value

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This cream is lightweight, yet does a great job of sealing in moisture. If you put it over a hydrating toner or emulsion it works best!

Posted on May 30, 2022

It's a good moisturizer for combination skin. I recommand

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My face likes centella and I enjoyed the Balm from this line, so I decided to give the moisturizer a try. It was moisturizing enough and the scent was fine, but using it caused some random acne flare ups on my forehead. I liked that it made my skin soft but otherwise, I can’t continue to use it due to it causing said pimples.