UG

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

So I bought this 10 pack for $ 10 and honestly thats already a STEAL. youtube reviews made me buy the pear, milk and volcanic ash

00be5a79-0a63-4101-bc9d-108d8f428ea8

I've been trying different masks since I haven't found one that has really WOWed me. I saw these and for the price, I couldn't say no. In the box you get 10 individually packaged masks. The mask was decent in size and covered my face well. The mask was saturated in the serums which is great and I definitely felt like it brought much needed moisture to my skin. I really hope these come back in stock so I can buy more.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Love this mask. Good quality and very moisture. I like to apply this mask after shower, leave it 10-15 minutes. After that, massage your face and apply your daily skincare routine.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This mask really helps detox the skin. I use them daily and really see the difference. The quality is good and the price is even better. I am sensitive to smell and the scent on these mask are fine.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This sheet masks were very interesting and I wanted to try it for the first time. Very slimy and a little too big, I decided to cut in two pieces, now my favorite routine to do.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I absolutely love these masks. They give just the right amount of hydration, soothe the skin, and don't leave a sticky residue. Definitely going to repurchase these <3

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The price is great so you can use it even when you have not much time to spare because you can take it off without feeling guilty of wasting it. The scent is a bit too strong.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

One of my favourite sheet masks. The honey and volcanic ones are my favourites.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Nice composition and effect. The scent is very thin which is good for me as I'm allergic to a lot of things