UG

Posted on May 26, 2022

I get frequent too much acid feeling in my stomach and one pill of this feels really soothing. I think it’s great quality. It doesn’t have a taste. It feels kind of pricey for the quantity but compared to the benefits I would definitely repurchase. If you want something with more quantity For a good price and it will aid with indigestion or acid discomfort search for something with mainly papaya

cfac6c49-d3d9-4831-a6ac-a63883997af1
Posted on May 13, 2022

This product is amazing for its quality and ingredients that are plant based. The size of the capsule is quite small that us easy to take. One capsule before the meal is the perfect dosage. It benefitted my husband and helped him with the stomach discomfort and acid. It has no taste to it. Highly recommended.

aca2f23d-9e79-4b81-96a5-8e9b54abaeca

I get heartbun from time to time , and anti acid medicine gaviscon worked just fine for me. but sometime ago I started having heartbun and acid reflux everynight , couldn't sleep well and couldn't eat well, medicine did nothing. so I searched here and found this supplement, based on other people reviews I got it and I'm glad I did. it helped me much and my symptoms got much better. I think I will keep purchasing.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have daily battle with acid control, mostly due to gastric surgeries. I eat smaller meals and yet even non-acidic foods can trigger acid reflux/GERD. I can pre-emtively control with this milder Acid Soothe product. When acid is worse, I take this along with other stronger anti-acids. I feel I have fewer attacks using this along with small portions, but more frequently. It will always be part of my arsenal. (I have liked the effectiveness of other Enzymedica products so I knew this would be worth trying.)

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I ever eat too much spicy food such that my stomach hurts almost a whole day. Then I remember having this product, and I try it for the first time without any high expectation. Surprisingly, the pain is gone 75% in around 30 minutes. It is enough for you to get back to normal activities. The pain is completely gone after some hours (based on my experience).

Ornexi
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I bought them especially to reduce my symptoms of reflux and improve my digestive system. Digestive enzymes also improves immune response, cognitive acceleration, cellular detoxification among other things. The quality of this product is really good, capsules are in perfect size and it's easy to swallow, they also don't have any taste.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great product for severe gastritis and high stomach acid. I`ve suffered from gastritis and I`ve tried a lot of products, but this one is one of those that really soothe the stomach lining for me. Help with mild pain and acidity immediately. It should be taken for a week to see better results and durable benefit. Will order again!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

If you have acid reflux, this is a fantastic alternative to taking other acid reducers that have nasty side effects. I have a hiatel hernia which occasionally causes acid reflux. This puts a stop to it, with NO side effects. One of the best products on the market.

Iherblover
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Ordered for my mum to help wd acidity. I also open the capsule and add half of it to my 2 yrs old food.She need ferments to support her digestion. Mum satisfied wd product.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I'm in the medical field at 78 years old. What fun I have, since I use this supplement I have no gas my son is calm and has solved a lot of symptoms I had in my intestines and stomach Highly recommend