UG

Posted on Dec 27, 2021
Good

I tried another flavour before this, the salted caramel one was awful. So I didn’t have much expectations when I opened this mint chocolate. But I was quite surprised, it turned out nice, with the strong chemical smell and additives taste that was found in salted caramel not present here. Perhaps covered by the peppermint added. It was just nice to cover the overly sweet chocolate, feel refreshed after having it. Good as a dessert for a small bite after meal.

13fa7d5d-4b09-4d27-93f6-36f47d8cce6f
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Can’t resist any mint chocolate snack. Uneven size but enjoy the taste nonetheless. Good quality and clean ingredients so less guilty enjoying 1 serving a day 😊

2a8155b9-feff-4960-ad31-b24c33e3082b
4c5191fd-1722-432e-9132-ce9e33292f75
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Love this series of products! I have repurchased a few times. It is a tad salty but otherwise the perfect sweet chocolaty treat even in summer. The brownie is rich and slightly crunchy and the add-ins give it even more texture. I like all the variations.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Can't wait to try It is very delicious, the serving portion is quite small for me but it is ok as a snack It has a nice flavour not too sweet

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Super soft and moist with a nice kick of mint~ Easy to eat way more than the recommended serving size of, so definitely a treat more than a regular staple.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

... wow! These are shockingly good. I didn't expect them to be so tasty! The texture and the flavour are both spot on. Definitely will be reordering these!

Strong mint flavor, chewy and yummy! I wish they had full-size brownies and individually wrapped versions! ♥️😋

f1407e6b-54ac-4620-bc8a-6a668379bef7
309e95e7-4933-461a-aa4a-2d94705e03ec
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Amazing. Quality, good site and products. I will buy more.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I like minty foods so this was a snack playing to my tastes. The only thing that I didn't like about the product was that the brownies had a very crumbly composition - I would have preferred something stiffer (if that's the word). As a result, there were crumbs in the package and crumbs in the biscuit jar! Otherwise these brownies are fine.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

These are yummy little snacks for the kids. The only negative is that a lot were stuck together and did crumble a little when separating them. Still a good lunch box addition.