UG

Posted on May 25, 2022
Amazing!!

I used these years ago to battle Chronic Fatigue Syndrome they worked great then, giving me a full life again. Of course, this wasn't the only measure I took, but it was the one-two punch that pushed me over the edge to thriving. Now 6 yrs later... I started experiencing some familiar struggles. Ordered right away and once again had awesome response! Worth every cent!! So grateful this product is the real deal.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Expensive but they work. Dissolve them as slowly in your mouth as you can for best results. Also nice gentle minty flavour. I also take NAD via IV which is very expensive and has side effects so these sublinguals are great to get benefits more cheaply and without the side effects. I’d buy the higher level dosage if they are in stock though.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

A great quality product, especially for anyone with neurological problems such as MS. Nadh in the ENADA formulation boosts energy with a single tablet. Great service from IHerb too!!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Take this product to boost up my energy level together with arginine. After 6 days onto it I feel less sleepy in the afternoon and more alert in the night.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Amazing, made me very hyper till late night, I guess I need to take it in the morning instead of afternoon. Wonderful

0554e8ec-9669-4b9c-b3cd-a552dcba0be3
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was recommended this product as they found it very helpful. I have only been using this product for 1 week, so require more time to know if full effect

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great product, but expensive, if that was not the issue i will used it more often.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is good stuff to increase Niacin without the flush. NO side effects - only downside is cost has increased exponentially

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My friend use to reduce symptoms and improve brain function with Parkinson's disease.