UG

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Great shampoo at a great price!

This shampoo works great on my thick curly hair. It leaves it feeling soft and manageable. It’s also a great value. Love this line of hair products!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The shampoo works great. It has a very thick consistency and you just need a small amount of it to make hair clean. Hard to say about long-time results since I used it only a few times but I am happy so far.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

It is very efficient, however the mint inside burns the eyes

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

has this minty feeling that refresh The sculp makes your feel this cold freshness

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The scent is very fresh, my hair is silkier and cleaner. Good size and quality.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

too expensive for what it does… literally noticed nothing

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

Since its launch I wanted to try it, my niece had a problem with her scalp and it was incredible, it leaves a clean aroma, her hair stopped having dandruff, it looks hydrated and healthy, it even had curlers. It took away the frizz and I will definitely buy it again. It lathers with very little product. The applicator is very useful.

Posted on May 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

A shampoo that gently cleans the scalp, after which you do not feel any residue on the scalp. I washed my hair with it after an oil bath and cleaned it completely without any residue. The benefit that I noticed is shiny and lively in my hair after it. The smell is new, acceptable, unscented. Strong perfumes. Use is not consecutive, but almost every week, the size of the package is economic and not small Start

e50bffb5-d0d5-41f5-bba2-e1b2236cc6e4
Posted on Aug 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It smells excellent, very light, not aromatic. When I put it on my hair, I felt like I was distributing a cream. I felt it foaming, but it is clear that it contains oils like curly hair, but the result is real. I felt clean, not like I imagined it, but it needed a conditioner after it because I felt my hair was a little dry, but it suited me because my fruity and hair is greasy. Dry and of course I will buy it again

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm worried about frizz and rough hair. There's nothing magical about getting rid of it! However, I feel that it feels smooth to the touch. I would like to repeat and continue to use it. There is also a refreshing mint feeling. It's a pity that the pump was up and dripping when it arrived. Still, I think it fits my hair to the extent that I would buy it again. I hope I can continue to use it and get better.