UG

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Magnesium is what I like to call a macro mineral, in that our bodies really need a lot of it every day compared to micro minerals like chromium. Also, it is best absored in liquid form! I also like that I get additional chloride from the magnesium chloride used in this liquid supplement. I live in a hot climate where it is easy to lose electrolytes through sweating. I had a test done on my electrolytes once as part of a routine checkup and I came low in chloride for some reason. It can be due to anything that day and more tests are needed to make sure its not just one time imbalance. But I sleep better at night knowing I am taking care of my electrolytes as well as magnesium needs with this supplement. I pour into small bottles from this large container to expose it less to oxygen and preserve it longer.

my 2 y.o boy and 5 month old girl sleep muuch better at night after drinking this magnesium. thankful to our healthcoach who recommended us it.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

My daughter gave me some magnesium and within twenty minutes I was pain free! Unljke codiene, which lessens the pain this time it completley negated the pain. I looked up the product on the I-Herb website, ordered it on a Thursday and it arrived the following Wednesday. Seeing this come from the States and I live north of Sydney and factor in the delivery delays with Covid this is great. Highly recommended. AAA Seller!!

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I add a half of tbsp every day in the morning to my 2-year's old daughter water. She loves to drink it because along with water it tastes ok. I know that most of us suffer magnesium deficit nowadays, and of course it is especially important for children.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Easy to take with some water, tastes ok. Convenient packaging.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

One of the best Magnesium! I combine it with Vitamins B6! Big size of bottle! Excellent quality! No any tasty!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This magnesium is very gentle for kids stomach, and has very high absorption by the very simple formula. Very clear ingredients

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Good product! I actually use this topically in foot soaks.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is my favourite supplement. It helps with sleeping, restless legs and nervous system. Can't live without it.

serenky
Posted on Jan 22, 2021

Хороший магний, усваивается отлично, но я бы не сказал что лучше капсул. Good magnesium, perfectly absorbed, but I would not say that it is better than capsules