UG

Posted on May 22, 2022
Healthy and yum

This is a healthy alternative to regular wheat pasta, kamut! Kamut is an alkaline grain making it a much healthier option to wheat pasta. It’s high in protein and fiber. They taste great and they don’t have the grainy texture whole wheat pastas do. This one tastes slightly nutty buttery. Took me 1-2 times eating this for the taste to grow on me and now I love it. It’s good value for money too.

5c8d9899-90c1-4dbe-96dd-ff37f3d4456b
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I like to add variety to what I feed baby and use kamut pasta instead of the usual whole wheat for extra nutrition. Made of organic, high quality ingredients, the taste and mouthfeel are great. Baby also finds the spiral shape interesting. Box comes in good sized, typical sturdy cardboard package.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

My boyfriend doesn’t usually like healthy pasta… But the texture of the commode plus the added fiber hold up really nicely in an olive oil San Marzano tomato sauce w feta and fresh basil. They do really well in cold noodle salads too with olives, tomato, herbs, cheese, olive oil, balsamic

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love Kamut pasta, and Eden is a company I trust. How great of iherb to offer it, and not only that, but, they offer the expiration dates, so I am aware of the freshness of the product, which I truly appreciate and value when I am ordering online. As for the kamut, delicious. My recipe is kamut pasta, served with macadamia nut oil and fresh rosemary, with a light dusting of sea salt. A fantastic dish, try it sometime.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I have not ate it yet but the quality looks amazing and the ingredients are good and im sure the taste is also good when its cooked the package and the size is good use and its top tier quality

9f210d24-1fce-457d-a984-f536834a8c14
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love these noodles, you can taste how much more healthy they are! The price was great for what you are getting, Would order again~

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This pasta tastes just like normal pasta! A great alternative if you don't want to eat white flour-based pasta. They also don't bloat you up as much either! Definitely a must-try!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Yummy, tastes like regular pasta but much more nutritious. We used it up in 3 months, and the quality maintained pretty good in the box.