UG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

When taken daily this has warded off colds and other viruses

Posted on Apr 12, 2017

I have used this product for the past 10 years with great success! I have not had a cold, but once in 10 years, and that is because I ran out of VitaBiotic! I share this with everyone. I take it every day as a supplement, and I am so healthy! I recommend this, if you are getting sick then take 2 every 2 hours all day and all night and you will kick it!

Posted on Oct 5, 2016

This is the most effective way I know of to build your immune system. Avoid colds and flus and allergies. My seasonal hay fever allergies are so mild compared to what it use to be. I start taking Vita Biotic two to three weeks before the hay fever season starts. My daughter's frequest colds have reduced to almost nonexistant!

Posted on Mar 23, 2013

I can't say enough about this product. Hands down amazing. I took it twice for strep throat while I was pregnant for both pregnancies per my Midwife and it worked without the worries of harming my babies! I am never without it in my home and have recommended it to many and they have raved about it. It helps your body to heal itself and pushes out illness rather than suppressing illness as with antibiotics.

Posted on Jul 3, 2011

A friend reccommended these and I find they really boost my immune system. I do not get sick nearly as much as before I started taking them. When the local health food store was out of stock for an extended period I started looking for other ways to get them. iHerb has larger quantites at a better price. Quick shipping and excellent shipping prices. I will continue to purchase from iHerb.

Posted on Dec 1, 2010

I cannot express the significance of this product enough. It was first my alternative to an antibiotic (suggested by an md/naturopath) while nursing. For more than a decade, "Biotic" as we affectionately refer to it has been our first choice in the support of health. Keep well with this wonder!

Posted on Oct 15, 2009

I have used this product many times before, and it always helps to shorten a cold or other illness symptoms. I moved recently and couldn't locate a store to purchase it from, so ordered it online. I was very impressed with the extremely fast service and reasonable price. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 23, 2009

i've been taking vita biotic for 6 years at the onslaught of a virus. i truly believe it works as a substitute for antibiotics because when i have the beginning symptoms of any kind of respiratory virus (cold like symptoms) and i start taking 3 to 5 doses of vita biotic a day, i never get sick! maybe just a very mild case, but nothing serious. i highly recommend it!

Posted on Feb 19, 2009

I have used this product before when I had continuous sinus infections. Given time to work into your system, it is very effective! I haven't had sinus infections in years. I stopped taking the product and after a period of time I am having ongoing sinus infections. Thus I am taking Vita Biotic again. Friends of mine swear by it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2007

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.