UG

Posted on May 10, 2022

I was looking for green propolis but couldn't find it, this one was a good substitute. The best way to get rid of flu and improve your immune system.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Haven't tried yet but liked the form . It is good that it is without propylen glycol

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Parents love this and helps them with their immunity

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

👍👍👍

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Propolis is considered an immunomodulator. The capsules are tasteless, brown in color, in a smooth gelatinous shell, do not cause discomfort during administration if they are washed down with plenty of cool water. I took it methodically day after day, to strengthen my immunity, starting in October, when the Coronavirus continued to rage around and the autumn-winter SARS and acute respiratory infections began to intensify. Benefit. Among the many positive properties of this propolis in capsules, I noticed that having an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory property, the immune system was very strengthened, because in the second week of taking it I noticed that I did not feel heaviness and discomfort after eating, and hunger pains did not “pursue” me either. characteristic of chronic gastritis.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

good afternoon. I often order online. I really like the quality of most of the products. I order from iherb, because I know that I will be satisfied with the quality. I order for myself and the whole family, especially during the flu and cold season, to increase immunity. like the quality very much. I advise everyone to buy on the site. all health and good shopping. I advise everyone to buy on the site. all health and good shopping.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really like this brand and its production. The quality is top notch. the price matches its quality. I love to buy supplements from him and especially this one. 👍 Please click YES if you liked my review.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Auto-translated from Japanese

I often bought it because there was no propylene glycol. When I put it directly in my mouth, I can hardly feel the propolis feeling, but since the manufacturer is a reliable company, I will continue with confidence. I would like to use it for a while and write my impressions again. As others say, it will leak even if you close it gently. It's a hassle and it's a waste!