UG

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Love this product! I use it 3-4 times a week, at night, and I can see an improvement in skin texture since I started. Definitely planning on making it part of my constant skin care routine. It feels nice on the skin, stings just a little tiny bit right after applying. The scent is very mild.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

A/B Hydroxy Acid exfoliates dead skin cells and helps the skin to produce new, young cells. I'm using this product now for just about 6 months. The results are amazing, it makes my face look and feels soft and smooth! Apply only at night, then avoid sunlight and wear a good SPF during the day. I do highly recommend this renewal lotion!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I have had such great results! My skin was really rough and in need of a good exfoliation. Within a few days my skin is smoother and softer, it even reduced some fine lines on my forehead. The smell is a bit strange but doesn't linger after applying so it doesn't really matter.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

a light cream - more suited for oily skin . almost no scent at all. absorbs quickly into the skin. i think it's good for sensitive skin because it has no fragrant in it and the acids are in low percentage - good for beginners. too bad it comes in such a small size.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is such a nice night time serum. After waking up, my skin feels nice, plump and the texture is so smooth. Its great for sensitive skin too.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great night cream for combo sensitive mature skin. Use it at night on a clean face, after applying your serum. Remember to wear sunscreen during the day while using this cream.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use it twice a week as instrucred. I do feel a difference after using it. It causes blemishes to lighten. Will always buy it and use it only at night.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I used this product regularly every night instead of a night cream. In the morning the skin looks clean and moisturized. U do need to use sunscreen at a regular basis due to the acid .

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

ive been using it for 2 weeks now at night, still no big difference but i do feel the morning after that my skin is less textured.

Alonab
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I’m using the product for a few weeks only but already I can see a good change in my skin, the skin is smoother and brighter