UG

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Good color & texture, handy brush, reasonable price

Only started using used week ago, blonde for gray-haired eyebrows but good color/blends well. Like semi-soft/semi-hard 'pencil" texture and handy eyebrow brush. Time will tell how long the pencil lasts. Not as hard a texture as the more solid pencil used previously, but this brow pencil much easier to apply and blend. Good packaging: brush on one end with plastic cap, 'swivel-up' pencil with good cap on other end. Like so far, time will tell.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I quite like it. The texture is medium soft, looks natural on the eyebrows, if you choose the right color. I have a tone Blonde, it is not very light, it is more suitable for light brown hair. Blends well. The package is also handy since it has a brush on the other end and is perfect to comb and fix the hair.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I am 51 years old, blonde as a child, and in recent years I have been helped by my hair stylist who makes me shades and so the blonde continues with me. The eyebrows are relatively light and delicate. I tried so many pencils and products to back up, there were better and less between them, but after I discovered this E.L.F pencil, the search was over - it's just perfect for me. The shade, is the exact color of my eyebrows, and as a bit of a liar and lying them over the eyebrow itself, it looks perfect. What's more, the texture is one that manages to keep the eyebrow beautiful and clear throughout the day. To sum up: a perfect product, and all I have left to do is hurry up and order more of it, so I can build up inventory for myself.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This eyebrow pencil has a good color for my medium blonde hair. The tip is good for precise application and brush is very nice and not harsh on skin. Gave it 4stars because I want more staying power, because it wears off some with heat and sweat by the end of the day.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

It is pretty good in quality. The color is perfect for fair hair color, maybe blond. The only thing I did not like is that you cannot do sharp lines with it. The texture is wax and fix you hairs a little too.

6a206197-3f3e-4939-9414-4d091eada416
e3d4dcda-5a56-4612-858b-b7d79aed65f5
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

It works very well. The colour is very light brown. The pencil is easy to use and can lasts for months with a daily use. On the skin, without any special sports activity, it lasts, more or less, from morning till evening.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Goes on smoothly, you can make your brow as subtle or dark as you like, no sharpening, brush on the other end works great. Very low price. Only brow product I use -

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great pencil! The color is very natural and looks very good on my blond brows. I also very like the soft texture that provides even coverage.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

It's size are very usage and high quality with nice package .it can be used for sensitive skins . it has a benefit that it fit with all frequency. it's smell is so good and scent