UG

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

it has a mild scent but it's nice. I used it as shower gel and It suited my sensitive skin. it is very gentle and doesn't dry it. the size of the package is big and would serve you for quite some time. I feel like it kind of reduced the pimples in my back but I'm not sure if it is because of it.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I use it as a hand soap in my household and it lasted forever. The smell is a bit strong so after 3 months I got a bit annoyed by it. But as a hand soap it worked really nice did not dry up the hands and I felt that my hands are nice and clean and safe. I have repurchased it 3 times since. Next time I will go for the scent free version. But! The smell is really, really nice and does not last on your hands. I just got a bit tired of it.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The reason I use this is because of this, Aqua (purified water, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), prunus amygdalus amara (bitter almond) kernel oil, sea salt, citric acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract. All natural & good for the skin!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Clean ingredients, good quality at a good price. I love this almond scent and prefer it to the other scents. Note that there is another almond Castile soap from the same brand that contain the addition of shea butter. I prefer this for household uses and the shea butter one for the skin

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I like this soap for the scent and good quality. After using it, a skin is like silk and gentle. It is well fit to sensitive skin. I buy this item regularly and feel satisfied. The size of the bottle is perfect, so it is benefit for the price we pay for that.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have used more than ten bottles of Dr Woods castile soap. This brand does not contain harmful ingredients so I use it for bath and for hand washing as I have eczema. The almond castile soap is more moisturizing and has a strong almond scent. It is also quite concentrated so I dilute with some water in a bottle. I buy the big 946ml and this can last for 2-3 months. Good quality and value for money.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This liquid almond castille soap has a beautiful scent & is so natural when you mix it up with filtered water to make your own hand & shower gel for your family. Dr Woods brand has a number if different varieties. I buy it all the time & am always satisfied with my purchase.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

My whole family uses these products for hair and body. Not only do they smell great, but they also last a long time too. I always turn to iherb for natural products, not only do they offer a lower price, but they get them to me in a fast time.