UG

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I haven't tried other nipple creams, this was my first so I don't have much to compare it to but it did the job and I was very happy with it. It's pretty thick and more of an ointment, it was very soothing and it smells great. My baby didn't react to it in any way but I usually only put it on after nursing so I can't speak to the taste of it. It seems like it's high quality and will definitely soothe dry/cracked nipples.

I have lips that are permanently dry and sometimes have a white cast of skin that is very unpleasant and embarrassing. For this reason and after researching on the internet, I decided to try lanolin, and the result has been incredible. I no longer have dry lips and the white cast has completely disappeared, but.... The taste of this product is extremely unpleasant. Considering that it is sold as a nipple cream and that it states that the baby can feed with the product on, I do not recommend it for this purpose, as the taste of the product is very bitter. It has no scent whatsoever, and the package is fine, as you can squeeze out all of the product and it is not very large. I will not buy it again because of the taste and because pure lanolin works better for me (this product has more ingredients in its composition, apart from lanolin).

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

It helps while BF and I like to use it on my lips as well. The vanilla milk scent is good and it is great because I don’t have to wash it off for baby.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I use this on my chapped lips & love it! It stays smooth, doesn’t dry my lips out or clump like other chapstick. Great product!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It help my nipple me a lot to heal faster on 1st week of breastfeeding

61f4b0cd-230c-4869-823a-91cfb41e7845
Posted on May 16, 2022

The size is big and the package is good compared to price.. i use it on my lips since the lanolin ingredient is good for lips but i didnt see any benefits in fact i got better results with other products.. taste like vanilla and feels good on lips Maybe it gives better results for nipples

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It tastes great. lol. It's smooth and soothing the skin. good quality. I apply it to my lips and yet do not put it on too much.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought this for my lips. its very hydrating BUT the taste and scent are annoying. it smells like lanolin with some artifical vanilla added to it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Bought this for my dry lips! I use it overnight as its too sticky for the day but perfect for waking up with soft hydrated lips