UG

Posted on May 15, 2022

This really helped me deal with my infections, uti and stomach infections. This is a quality product, well absorbed. It’s a small size but it’s beneficial for digestive/ gut and reproductive health. And it’s great for the micro biome. These taste good too. These are also great for constipation.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Excellent probiotic both for digestion and weight management from my experience. BNR17 converts carbohydrates into indigestible fiber in the intestine; which has the potential to facilitate glucose regulation, decrease inflammatory markers, decrease hunger sensations and help food pass more quickly through the stomach. Abdominal fat can start to go away after taking it consistently for at least 12 weeks (There's a Pubmed Study report). It’s packaged well and the small size of the pill is also nice. Would give 5 stars if the for the price it provided more quantity.

32da3e41-07ee-40ac-92e5-ad30080e75c7
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I bought this product as I had severe digestion issues due to my gut microbiome being killed off by a course of strong antibiotics. I think it has definitely benefitted my gut as I have had way less bloating and gas since taking this product. Yes the price is steep but I personally think the quality of the ingredients in this supplement makes up for the price. I can't say anything about the weight loss benefits yet but I have had much less appetite since taking this supplement which I think is a good thing.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I bought this product as a starter for a 24 hour yogurt, which is supposed to improve SIBO symptoms. The flavor was awesome, gotta try it!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I was told this product was only available on one website. When I got no response there, I found it on iherb. I can always depend on iherb. Their service is great and the delivery is always prompt.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Another quality probiotic supplement which I potentize by making my own yoghurt. Use the content of 1 capsule as your starter. The benefits to your gut health and digestion are enormous.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This strain of probiotic is amazing! It is well researched and worked really well for me in the past. I wonder why its so hard to find but this brand does it very well. Would certainly recommend!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love this one, makes my digestive tract so happy - I'm feeling the benefits after 10 days. Tried other brands before and didn't see any difference. This is a quality product.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The probiotics itself are good I guess but there is FOS and for people who are sensitive to fodmaps it's not the right probiotic. It can cause bloating and gas, exactly the opposite of what you would want from a probiotic.