UG

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Clean ingredients no fluoride in case you didn’t know flouride is a toxic ingredient and no one should be using that! Try this instead

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Fluoride free is the way to go! Great taste and excellent quality toothpaste. I have in spearmint and peppermint. Packaging is great and fast shipping.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love the tangy feeling left behind by this toothpaste. Plus I prefer not to use a whitening paste which destroys your enamel. This product cleans beautifully, tastes wonderful and does not damage tooth enamel.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I enjoy the flavor of this toothpaste and it makes my mouth feel nice, clean and refreshed. I prefer it over the many brands I've tried.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

As an oral cancer survivor; I highly recommend Dr. Bonner's Spearmint Toothpaste! It doesn't burn and leaves my mouth feeling moist, wonderfully fresh, and not dry! I love the taste. I wish they had a complimentary mouthwash.

Super refreshing! This surprised me how much we liked this stuff, it made our mouth feel so clean and fresh. The flavor is strong but not overpowering and the whole family approved.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Dr. Bronner's toothpaste tastes great. I appreciate that it is non-toxic and lasts a long time. Teeth feel cleaner and breath is still fresh after a long night of sleep. I also like the peppermint flavor.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

The flavor is not overpowering, the texture is good, I like clean ingredients. I just wish it had a little more scrubbing power like the ones with baking soda.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I love the natural ingredients in this toothpaste and how well it cleans my teeth. It does take a while to get used to the texture and I find myself using more toothpaste than other brands because it doesn't foam up.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Dr. Bronner’s is my favorite brand and the toothpaste tastes great and the ingredients are clean