UG

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Perfect in your everyday bag or just in the bathroom

I always keep one of these 2 oz bottles of castile soap in my work bag, everyday purse, and in the bathroom. This particular package size is perfect, due to the smaller cap. It helps control the amount of soap that comes out, as the formula is very liquidy and you don't need much to get it the job done. I love tea tree oil scents and this one is great quality. I use it on my face to help with oily skin and acne. I feel like my skin is squeaky clean after using this as a cleanser. I mix it with a carrier oil to make the foam more emollient. Also, this is great to wash your hands, the dishes, countertops, etc. I have sensitive skin and use this with no issues.

I've been using this soap for a few weeks now and it among using less hot water has made a DRAMATIC change to my skin for the better. I have eczema and am extremely sensitive to flare ups so I had been using soap bars for years thinking they'd be better for my skin but for some reason they started drying my skin out. Well, after trying Dr. Bronner's out my skin's balance has been restored and is glowing. After so many years of searching for the right soap for my insanely sensitive skin I think I've finally found my soap!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great quality product, love that it’s organic with ingredients I can pronounce. Fits nicely in my purse and never leaks. The scent is not overpowering, it’s just right. I use this scent in the laundry to freshen up my bath towels and in the bathroom to clean my toilet bowl. The price is a little high for such a small bottle, but it is concentrated, so it lasts a while. What I do sometimes is buy the large bottle when I have extra money and refill the small bottle.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Very clean tea tree scented hand wash for travel. Packaging is perfect travel size and antiseptically perfect for cleansing hands while traveling. The quality is the expected and historically expected good quality from the Dr. Bronner's brand.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Dr. Bronner's products have been around for a long time and that say's a lot about the quality of the brand. The formula remains the same as well as the results you get. Great lather and leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling good!

Posted on May 17, 2022

The packaging is great...no leaking! The smell is not overpowering, so it is good for sensitive people. It is not drying to the skin. It is small enough to use when on the road. I believe in the quality of Dr. Bronner's products.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Dr. Bonner Tea Tree Soap is so good for your skin, smells great, and really does a wonderful job. Very concentrated and is really a wonderful purchase. I love it!!!!!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love this brand and the tea tree option. its mild on my skin smell is not overwhelming and rinses off skin so good. I add it to my shampo for a little extra scalp care. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

DR.Bronner's is my fave organic products of choice. Love the scent too. Great quality ! It's small so I advise you to get a larger size. I usually do but, it was sold out.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I love Dr. Bronner's and now that I'm able to travel again, it's the perfect size for my carry-ons. I typically use it as a face wash and to wash my masks, but it is a very multi-purpose soap!