UG

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Its truly an All One

I use this for everything: shampoo (just add some coconut milk and wash then rinse with dilute lemon juice... hair is perfect!) mopping (add 1 tablespoon to hot water and 1 tablespoon sal suds and mop away! Great for tile and linoleum), handwashing dishes, laundry, making multipurpose surface spray cleaner... its a one-stop shopping wonder to all your non-toxic cleaning needs. All-One indeed!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Dr. Bronner’s lavender Castile soap smells extravagant it smells like real lavender that gives you the feeling of relaxation. It is gentle on the skin and non-drying. But I would be careful if you have skin sensitivity to lavender, otherwise, this is a high-quality product that promotes fair trade and benefits you and the people who make it. This product is good for all age groups!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

My favorite thing about this is the size. I buy one little bottle and then refill it from my larger bottle of Dr. Bronner's over and over again. The smell is lovely. Just make sure the cap is closed and screwed on tight if you're going to travel with it--otherwise you might have some cleaning up to do!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Love this soap. Such a big size it makes you fell so good great quality. Multi purpose. The scent is amazing. Love all the flavors comes. Great for sensitive skin too. Really soft and gentle. It is so nice and soothing on your skin doesn’t make you fell dry at all.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I've used this product for years and the quality has not changed! It's so versatile and comes in many different scents and unscented. I children who have eczema and this product is mild enough for their skin. I use it for dishes, laundry, hand soap(can be used in a foaming soap dispenser with water), body soap, shampoo, and even to bathe my dog!! A bottle lasts a while in my household because just a small amount lathers up so much!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Great scent and of course very useful since it is Dr.Bronners, one of the best quality true soaps out there. I use this both for washing and for keeping pests off my plants so that’s a double benefit. In small doses it is definitely gentle enough for plants.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

First, I like the packaging, scent,size, and quality of this product. It does not irritate my sensitive skin. I use it almost twice a day, that's how much I like the product.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Absolute favorite product & scent. Natural and gets various jobs done. Just remember to follow the directions and dilute! Use it on my body, laundry & cleaning around the house. Love it!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have sensitive skin and have been using Dr. Bronners for 35 years. I have never had any skin issues since switching to this brand. High quality ingredients and the lavender fragrance is perfect.