UG

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love this soap. I use it in a foaming hand soap pump with water. It is highly concentrated and doesn't dry out my hands like regular soap does . There's no fragrance either. It is also good for washing clothes that have gotten poison ivy on them. Love, Love this soap. A little goes a long way.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I am thankful this brand has stayed true to purity and quality over the years. I use this for hand and body washing and typically add a bit of water when adding it to a smaller dispenser for easier use.I buy the Baby kind because I appreciate unscented products. This soap is low lather which means it doesn't have all the unhealthy suds chemicals. I find it works great! Very happy with it and will continue to buy.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

My family and I enjoy using this Unscented Soap. The quality, size, and natural scent is perfect! It is gentle on dry and sensitive skin. The title of this product said "Baby Unscented", but you can use it for any age. I like it's packaging because it is simple and easy to pour to a different bottle.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I love this product line. Dr. Bronners has been a game changer in the switch to green and conscious cleaning but it is also a magic elixir for my gardening needs. This products works well when diluted with 2 parts water to deter pests and protect plants. The peppermint line is what I would suggest as it’s biocidal properties act as a natural repellent. This more neutral fragrance however, is perfect to mix with citric acid or baking soda for a strong cleansing agent

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Best body wash ever! Excellent quality and ingredients. No harsh scents and is good for my skin. Leaves it feeling very clean. Good for sensitive skin. The size is great! The only body wash brand I can use. It’s very gentle for sensitive skin. Love the quality and brand.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is a simple product that I use to refill my hand soap dispensers. Unscented is not the same as fragrance free. There is a very subtle scent to this product. It is gentle and effective as a hand soap. The quantity for the money is a good value. If left unused for some time, it can dry up and clog a reusable dispenser.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap is great for all ages. I like that it is unscented, it is great to use on babies and children of all ages, and those with sensitivities. I love all the safe organic ingredients. A little goes a long way and it has multiple uses. Lot’s of DIY’s on the Brands website. I like to make foaming hand soap with it- 2 tablespoons of castile soap, 8 oz purified water, 10 drops essential oil (optional), I also add about 15 drops of fractionated coconut oil and a squirt of vegetable glycerin.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Quality has not changed! Used this product for over 12 years. It's so versatile and I like the fact that it comes in an unscented form. I children who have eczema and this product is mild enough for their skin. I use it for dishes, laundry, hand soap(can be used in a foaming soap dispenser with water), body soap, shampoo, and even to bathe my dog!! A bottle lasts a while in my household because just a small amount lathers up so much! I like that its has very safe ingredients, unlike most other soaps. I feel good about using it for my family!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have used Dr. Bronner's liquid castile soap for over a decade, and it's formula is my holy grail for so many different uses. I find that the 2 oz bottle is perfect for taking with me in my bag, and I can refill it as needed. The cap on the 2 oz package has a smaller spout compared to the larger bottles, which I find works out best because don't need a lot of this soap to get the job done. The formula is gentle, great for sensitive skin, does not leave your skin dry, and lasts a LONG time. I purchase the unscented most often, but also use the other scents depending on my mood. If you have any essential oils, it can also be fun to put your own fragrance mixes to suit your taste. I've done this with essential blends Dr. Bronner doesn't carry and it makes me excited to use something new/fresh.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I absolutely love Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap, and I was happy to see that iherb had it at an affordable price. You can use this soap for so many things, I think everyone should have this on hand. I prefer the unscented hemp variety because it is gentle on skin and you can scent with essential oils as desired. The options are pretty much limitless!