UG

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I always come back to using dr.bronner’s soaps. There are multi-purpose and last a while! Although the size is quite miniature, you don’t have to use much. The recommendation is to dilute a few drops with water. I haven’t purchase the hemp before, and it scent is light and smells like sweet almond oil. It isn’t not overpowering at all, which is what I love.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It has a great scent and a high-quality product. I would use it on time to time basis. It has a modern packaging and beneficial to fair trade community. Feels amazing on the skin and gentle skin softening you . As well as non-drying . Therefore good for all age groups

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love the almond smell of this! It's not too strong. It's so great to have some soap/cleaner without the chemicals that so many have. I'm happy to have this option. I use this for washing my hands and for cleaning the pots. I think it's a bit pricey, and we probably can find it elsewhere for less. It is gentle and I really like it mostly for a hand soap.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love Dr.Bronners and almond is one of my favorite scents:) I have used this product for all kinds of stuff, laundry , washing pets, house cleaning etc. I love how versatile it is and so many different scents.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I love using Castile soap since it seems to be all natural ingredients (unlike normal soap). and this size is perfect for me to try out different essential oil scents to find one that I like

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I usually buy this is a bigger bottle and make my individual bathroom soap in a foamer bottle. I love that I can get a travel size for when I travel. High quality , feels great, smells good!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This soap is very gentle for sensitive skin. It has a good texture and pleasant scent. It’s a tiny bottle but the soap is so concentrated that it can be used to make several hand soap refills. No toxins!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This soap smells great and has very natural ingredients and pure essential oils. I have been using Dr. Bronner's products for years and will continue to do so! I use it as a body wash, but it has many different uses!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I like this scent and it'll be nice to have in my to go bag in case of emergency or travel. I like this brand because of the pure ingredients and the scents never bother me.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love this brand and the Almond is so nice! I feel the essential oils,how pure it is on my skin.Goes a long way too.The Tea Tree is awesome too!