UG

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
Starving

Please consider giving me a thumbs up if this review helps you in some way :-) First thing in the morning I take it on an empty stomach and wait for an hour or two before breakfast. I have been doing so for 5 days. The first day I had mild diarrhea and from the second day onwards there were no adverse effects anymore. Seems my appetite has gone wild after taking Serrapeptase though. Except for the first couple of hours that I have to refrain from eating, I am hungry/eating all day. Anyway I have increased to taking 2 pills a day starting this morning. I bought it to help soften my scar tissue on the inside of my lower lip resulting from a fall a few months ago. The scar tissue actually seems to have soften a bit, and is also less obvious. Could be the effect of Serrapeptase and Tocotrienol Vitamin E combined, because I bought and started on them together. I will continue taking them hoping my scar tissue will shrink to an unnoticeable level.

6b621850-5922-488a-af58-94b20a47e834
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I’m taking Serrapeptase along with Bromelain and Nattokinase three times a day away from food and now they are my best friends in the battle with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The quality, size and dosage of this products are great. After taking them for couple of weeks my pain go away. I recommend them with honest heart. You will see the benefits soon and get your life back to normal.

5809dbe2-8a12-4f37-994a-05687428525b
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I take these for extreme endometriosis, cystes and adhesions. I take 1 daily in the morning about an hour before breakfast. It did help reduse my endometriosis and adhesions. However it did nothing for my cystes. I am in a lot less pain since taking them a year ago. I stopped for about a month due to holiday and moving houses but all symptoms starting rushing back so I take them loyaly now every day! The quality is good and the size is not to big. I did begin with a lower dosis and worked up till these because itcan give stomach ache and naussia. Both symptoms I experienced in the beginning but not any more. The package arrived super fast to the Netherlands!

ea146925-354f-4e9d-bbcb-ace7808705b9

I would be grateful for a thumbs up if my review was useful to you Serrapeptase is an enzyme that reduces inflammation in various body tissues. Its important distinguishing feature is that it works exactly where there is inflammation and does not affect healthy tissues. When taking sraapeptase, like any other enzyme, two factors are most important. Reception on an empty stomach (otherwise the enzyme will work on the food taken in the stomach and intestines and will not reach the site of inflammation. The concentration of the enzyme in the preparation is also important. With a low concentration of the enzyme, there simply will not be enough to cope with inflammation. This drug has a high concentration, which will allow you to get the result quickly enough. This drug can also be used as a preparation for the fight against candida with the drug Candidase. Important! Serrapertaza thins the blood. Therefore, consult your doctor if you are taking blood thinners. I recommend this drug to my family and friends. Medium-sized capsules, easy to take, taste and smell are almost absent.

d2581770-f167-4936-965c-a8a7af24fef7
0bc53d91-b8c1-4652-8e88-794077a7761b
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

One of the most miraculous supplements in modern times. I had severe bruising and swelling from a bad fall. Three weeks into the healing process the worst bruises and swelling were still there. Started taking this supplement and next day most bruising was gone and swelling had reduced by at least half! It is good for all sorts of things. Glad I tried it for the injury.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The quality of the ingredients matches the size and dosage for maximum benefit. The taste is fine. It seems to work as expected and have been following the product instructions in the proper manor. I feel it is meeting the need for which I take the substance. It is great and easy to take.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is my favorite serrapeptase. Takes time to show the effect but it worth it. Quality of ingredients is very good. Has great benefits - improves metabolism, increases energy and helps nervous system. Has no taste so it’s easy to swallow. Size of the package is quite big - will be enough for a long time.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Has helped with chronic pain, proteolytics enzymes help to remove fibrin and scar tissue when they are no longer needed.....removal can allow muscles to regain full range of motion without pain. Great price for the benefit it provides!! Doctor's best is a high quality brand that I trust. Serrapeptase is an incredible ingredient....it's what the silk worm uses to disolve silk and get out of thr cocoon!!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I feel its helping my sinuses and shrinking my fibroids slowly. My tummy bulge (from fibroids) went down by 1/2 an inch. But I had to adjust my diet in order to get better results, otherwise the serrapeptase would be wasted on handling my internal inflammation instead of digesting the old tissues (which is what I want). So I started doing what I could to lower the inflammation in my body by eating more fruits, drinking lemon/lime and ginger juice, and cooking with more veggies. This seems to help. And as the capsules are expensive, I think I would rather not waste their effects.