UG

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Love this brand and magnesium!

What I like about this brand is it uses 100% chelated lysinate glysinate magnesium which can be 6x better absorbed than other forms of magnesium. Since I have fibroids and am estrogen dominant, Ive researched and read that this would be helpful in my healing and health journey. Magnesium is now a staple in my supplement stash and I only choose high quality magnesium that is more bioavailable. Mag also supports muscle relaxation and restful sleep. It also is essential in 300 enzyme systems that support biochemical functions. Reco dose is 2 tablets a day. I take this w my vit D and K2. Do give me a thumbs up if your found this review helpful 👍

b9ed8fff-ec28-4015-8a1b-2e9823962fbe

I am only 26 and I have sleeping issues since forever and can only sleep close to 3-4am everyday despite waking up at 8am and keeping myself busy and tired throughout the day. And i ALWAYS wake up in the middle of my sleep. It made my body extremely disorganised and felt like i should do something to it. Hence, i decided to try on DOCTOR’s magnesium pill. Researched on the ingredients and took a shot. Lo and behold, I felt incredibly relaxed ( in my muscles and brain ) and my sleep became quality and i am able to get proper rest. I do take with other vitamins such as vit C and D3. I am able to now sleep around 12-1am, which is already a great improvement!! The size of the pill was quite large as compared to the other vitamins that i took, but it wasnt an issue to me. I am truly glad to have included magnesium in my supplements and will definitely purchase again. I hope my review will help those in need! Do give me a ❤️, thank you!

3f07a313-b482-47a7-8547-ed6edc57d2bc
03bb7482-22fc-4595-aede-2ad7c25c840b
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

very good quality , suitable price and come with nice package . known to support brain health, energy production, and normal muscle and nerve function. Albion’s magnesium is chelated, or bound, to amino acids so it is passed intact through the digestive tract up to the optimal point of absorption. Because chelated magnesium is protected, it has fewer interactions with other nutrients and is scientifically proven to be easier on the gastrointestinal tract.

7691b8cc-0e86-48f8-8a9a-d57e4aa031f9
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I was experiencing severe restless legs and I found it difficult to sleep more than a few hours at night. After doing some research, however, I figured out I only needed a tiny dosage of 200mg of magnesium per day in order to do away with my problem. Now I no longer have this problem! The best time for me to take them is before bed and it really helps me get some much-needed rest. And this magnesium by Doctor's best helped me a lot

a9001e15-1be2-4802-90cb-9797d0e0d655
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have been repurchasing Doctor’s Best magnesium. It doesn’t cause stomach discomfort as it is made of Magnesium Glycinate, which is the best form of magnesium as this form is easily absorbed by our body. It helps me to relax and to sleep very well at night. Waking up feeling so fresh in the morning. The tablets have a hint of sweet taste, and the quality is always consistent.

78683953-f453-42ae-b3c2-f917d2c75199
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

the quality of the material is good, the size is good, the packaging is good, the taste is normal, not bitter. after I regularly drink D3 MK7k2 zinc and magnesium, my wife and I sleep more soundly and soundly, and have no insomnia. This magnesium is very suitable for me, I take it 2-3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon, or afternoon all after eating, and a gap of 1 hour after taking vitamin D3 Ingredient seems OK, I don't even understand the benefits of taking supplements like this, there are also minerals it seems

7ee2da3d-b4ac-4864-810e-ee99b15f8197
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I've been using this product for years. It really rounds out the mineral profile for anyone needing to balance the excess of calcium in ordinary supplements. I use it for bone mineral density; my husband uses it because people with low thyroid are often deficient in magnesium. It helps get to sleep and relaxes muscles. Taste is not bad, either.

bbce10a3-88d8-44a7-8175-16e34ea98833
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

My family doctor told me to try this vitamin. I had been taking it by prescription, but due to my age and health, I decided to start using it as an all-natural supplement. When it arrived, I couldn't believe how good this vitamin was. It was the first time in years that I've felt better overall. The packaging is not only useful but also

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
1905

I have a lot to say, but I'll keep it short. This Vitamin is a game changer in my opinion. The energy and well-being it gives me is amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an enjoyable time as well as improved health over a longer period of time.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I have been using this product for 3 months. I started off with a small dose of 1 gram per day and after 2 weeks my energy level had increased by 15%, my skin was clearer, I felt more awake and alert and I had never felt so healthy in my life. My girlfriend has seen a difference also in herself: she seems to be sleeping better and having less