UG

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Excellent extract from a good company. Large number of capsules and they are vege capsules too. Good for the eyes and vision. Nice natural source of Vitamin A. Traditional berry antioxidant. Good for joint health and healing as per traditional medicine. No issues with the taste. I've opened capsules and placed them in a shake and they mix well.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I have been taking this for dried eyes especially for staring at screens so often the past two years. If you don't know already, goji berry is a super berry packed with antioxidants that also very conveniently promote eye health and immune functions. This formula saves you from consuming kgs of goji berry. Highly recommend consuming the goji berry extract.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Goji berry is a traditional herb in my country. I use it to keep my eyes and my immune system healthy. it is also an antioxidant.

30763771-4f8d-45e9-a201-341cdbb8907c
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I work a lot with my computer and at night my eyes used to hurt. Since I started taking Goji Berries, my eyes problems are gone. I definetly reccomend this supplement for people who, like me, spend a long time in front of a computer screen.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I have eye dryness for a long while. After taking this supplement, I obviously feel it’s been enhanced. I definitely will try it for longer period to see it is been improved

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

It is very good product for me and everyone relating to its quality. The ingredient is also good. And it should be fit for any ages. It can give protection for my eyes and therefore I like the product.

I take this product mainly to strengthen my vision but it also has other health benefits as well. It is a valuable addition to my health. I have more energy since taking the Goji.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Seems to be of good quality - so will likely reorder. I also use Planetary Herbals brand (which was out of stock at the time I ordered this brand).

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I don't know about pain relief but I use this product because it is very good for your eyes. My eyes have stayed healthy.