UG

AnnaZ
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

From a long-term perspective, this supplement provides some pain relief, it is a safe and relatively effective support for my health. I am planning to take it for several month in a row. This particular brand is Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Soy Free, that is also why I decided to buy it.

7be10f4a-bfdc-44bd-9abf-a002c1be0cc2
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

My joints have been quite weak after an injury. Comes in a good packaging and the effect is mild. I seen some improvements and benefits to my joints within a few weeks. I only take this once a day though. Would repurchase to see more permanent results if possible. The pill has no taste at all which I really appreciate.

a34ebc05-bd39-46c7-98eb-82274eb1a137
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My mom has arthrosis on her spine and left shoulder and she's been taking these glucosamine supplements for about 8 months now, along with her pain medication, and has seen an improvement in her pain and mobility compared to when she was only taking her pain meds. It needs time to work, but it's worth it!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I discontinued taking glucosamine to confirm whether it really makes a difference in lessening my hip and knee joint pain. It only took 3 weeks for the pain to return, so I know it works. The capsules are much easier to swallow than tablets. The sulfate form (2KCI) is important for absorption, and I like that it does not contain MSM or chondroitin which I've found are unnecessary additional ingredients. This is a quality product at a great price.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I purchased this product for those times when I have stiff shoulders/back, etc. My husband needs it too for his stiff lower back area. I had my kid take it when he had sore muscles after playing sports. I think it’s a helpful product to have at home to get over these minor pain and will improve the area without applying physical bandages or cream.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

My hubby just started taking this product.--1 pill (750 mg) with breakfast and 1 pill (750 pill) with dinner, for a daily total if 1,500 mg. I am using up the remaining pills we have that are just 500 mg each (taking 3 pills daily). My hubby needed to change sooner rather than later to this different dose of glucosamine sulfate, since he is on blood-thinner. Piping Rock (which bought Nutrition Express/Lindberg recently) had stopped making 500-mg Glucosamine Sulfate; they now just offer 1,000 mg each. This dose just does not work for us so we changed to this 750-mg each product and changed to taking 2 daily so still getting same daily total of 1,500 mg.