UG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Great for mild eczema

This is my favorite lotion for dealing with mild eczema/dry itchy skin. Mainly becuase it's actually a lotion instead of a cream. It goes on much lighter than the creams (and what other brands call lotions but are still really a cream) and spreads much easier. Really helps me get through the gry winter months. I'm glad I found it here at iHerb becasue it seems to be out of stock everywhere else.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I suffer from occasional bouts of flaky skin especially early mornings. Applying some of the medicated lotion the night before seems to control the problem.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Brilliant product. Used it for years. Glad I can now get it in the U.K.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great quality took care with only few treatments very light on skin the smell is OK. Size is Large amount.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

it works very fast within one minute. There is not smell.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

good for my kids skin. free scent. I use for the aczema . it take car for my kids skin. Good size.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I started with a light itch, and a few hours after using this cream, the skin looked scary. I had to wash it down and use my colloidal oat balm instead. About 10 minutes later it started to look better. Still bad, and may take days to heal, but better. I used hydrocortisone ointments before, and it doesn't always help, but never got worse after application before. Thought the combination of steroids and lotion is a good idea, but this one is going to the garbage can..

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Works well to quell itchiness.

Auto-translated from Arabic

warning ; It contains cortisone, it should be used with caution and it is preferable to be under medical supervision. The product is excellent, effective, and contains itch-relieving and moisturizing materials. May God’s prayers and peace be upon our master and beloved Muhammad bin Abdullah, his family and companions, and his family. With admiration for the benefit, I ask Almighty God to honor you in this world and the hereafter

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

To take effect, it leaves the scalp very oily due to the consistency. For use on the scalp it should be liquid!!! I would even like to return it! PS: would it be possible to return or even exchange for another product?