UG

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Useful!

It has 2 variants of pad. 1 for further cleansing with toner/make up remover and the other 1 for applying products that helps absorb it by the skin. Its really useful especially with me that use make up a lot and doesn’t want applying liquid products using my hands alone.

9bdaeb86-259e-43ba-a9a3-38cdfd01ae03
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Wow, these are nice cotton pads! I only see two types of pads, like it’s written on a box. I saw in other reviews that there are three types, but I didn’t really check the whole box. I used thicker one with a makeup remover, and thinner one with a face toner.

e3c6fc98-9e22-4ef5-9eaa-bd68c5b2bfe7
kbeauty
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

actually these are my favourite pads. there are 3 types of it. i like that the sponge like needs very few product and provides additional exfoliation. another one is very smooth and soft, one layer pad, slightly textured. third one is double layer, super soft. this is my third box and i never tried anything better. press like if it was useful :)

1811f110-ad36-4bdb-8cdd-73e017820d81
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

These are very high quality cotton pads that come in two forms - compressed for exfoliation and use with toner, and sponge which is meant to absorb some of the product so that you can use it as a face pack. I found this to be great, especially because the price is not too high and you get to have both kinds of cotton pads. The sponge one in particular is a staple in Korean beauty since you can use your toner as a face pack, which is great. The cotton pads are gentle and won't damage your skin from my experience. If you liked this review, please give it a like 👍🏻 Thanks!

1840e909-2c89-4d16-a26b-0426d29b135a
8724ba28-7aa4-4a67-9666-795f105e78d8
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I already know these cotton pads very well because I ordered them elsewhere before. the pack is split between two types of square pads: half are like soft sponge and are suitable for a hydrating toner. the other half are more compressed cotton whick is great for applying an exfoliating toner. I enjoy using them and find the price very affordable.

CJ77ZA
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I previously purchased the PKY cotton pads and loved it. I actually just repurchased it. But since there was a less 25% sale I thought to try this one. I think I like this one more than PKY one. It’s not as thin. Holds more toner to dispense on skin. PKY one great to make little home made masks with. But Klairs better for using with toner. Definitely will keep repurchasing it.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

nice cotton pads,though it would be different in both side, like one it soft and another one rough.but it's the same on both. kinda thicker than I thought it would be. size is good.i didn't like the quality kinda feels like sponge mire than it'd supposed to feel.

8ac8ad2d-a95c-477f-9df5-12bcc9c8a8c6
f57438bc-ee98-4e1e-b773-aa441297f168
SKaina
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

i like this cotton pads they are so soft and gentle. what i like is the two categories of pads you get one could be used to wipe your face with toner and one could be used for masking. the packaging looks good. the size of the pad is good it is not small and not big just the right size.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The two textures are both very useful for different skin products. Both textures are soft and don’t break apart easily. You need less product as the pad doesn’t hold onto a lot of moisture that eventually ends up going to waste like conventional cotton pads do. They are more expensive but the quality is higher which is definitely a benefit for my skin. A box also lasts me a long time. Would definitely recommend.