UG

nadamajed
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I had severe hair loss after being very sick. My stylist recommended this Curlsmith Elixir and I have seen a lot of new hair growth. Plus, the hair loss has stopped. The dosage is easy with the included dropper and it is cool on the scalp. I recommend this product to other women.

Sophia
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

The Full Lengths Density Elixir from Curlsmith has a barely noticeable scent, it is easy to apply and comes in a lovely glass bottle with a pipette. I am looking forward to see my hair growing stronger, denser and healthier with daily usage. I massage a small quantity on my scalp every night for a minute or so. In the morning I use the Scalp Stimulating Booster also from Curlsmith, as both products work in synergy to promote hair growth and thickness. I have only recently started using these two gems, so it's too early for me to comment on the results as it will take at least 2-3 months of constant use to experience the full benefits, but they both are easy to apply and are an opportunity for some self-love and care! The product can come across as a little pricey but the ingredients are excellent and renown for their effectiveness plus you only need a little quantity for each application. I am planning to buy again and again... If my review is helpful to you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me! Thanks a lot!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Amazing I have been using this a bit over a week and I am starting to notice certain changes, my daughter has been using this and she has been over satisfied with it, she purchased this for me with the rest of the recommended set. I have been suffering from thinning hair on the side hairline, and now I am noticing a slight difference in the hair growth and density in that area, in addition I started to notice a big improvement in the texture of my hair it is stronger and the growth speed has accelerated. I love this and I am going to order it again

This product has a great scent. Use it daily in the morning and it is of great quality. Age appropriate for adults and is small in size. The packaging is easy to use. Great for hair and scalp and promotes hair growth.

ccd586d4-2f8f-4a2d-a691-86348e082842
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I try to use it every night, it also smells really good (, but not too intense, either). I do not have any scalp issues, but I use this product to keep my scalp healthy, and just as a little "boost" for my hair, if you will. After I've used it and massaged it onto my scalp, my hair actually does look a bit different (, not sure how to put it. but it look greasy, though. "a bit less fluffy" is the right way how to put it I guess). And because new hairs grow from the scalp, this product also stimulates hair growth, wich I really love. I use this product in combination with other things (also some supplements), and my hair does look longer from when I first started using it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

this product is amazing I'm using it with combination of scalp stimulating booster from same brand this one I use it before bed time the booster morning itake my hair so strong and my hair start growing I love it and I reorder the product ...I'm using it for more than one month and I still have more than half of the bottle.... I put it directly on the scalp feel it's better than putting in my hand then scalp less waist ... recommended for all person who are looking for long thick strong hair...it helps a lot

bd7d9fe2-1238-4708-a5c4-1f67c0a024b4
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Have started using this in conjunction with Curlsmith, Scalp Stimulating Booster, 4 fl oz (120 ml) and Curlsmith, Ultimate Lengths 30-Day Therapy, 60 Easy Swallow Capsules. I am looking forward to the results as my hair is fine and damaged from constant dying and bleaching.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

it's a must HAVE!!!!! gives the hair a volume and doesn't leave it greasy, I feel my roots are very fresh in the morning after applying it. I really recommend it

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I use this before the Curlsmith scalp stimulating booster and I love them both. After two months of use I have noticed a big difference. My hair is a lot thicker and so much less hair loss.