UG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Nice little trial product 💜

I will list my observations so far after I’ve used more than a half of a product: • The smell is light and pleasant (it does not smell of beer or yeast); • The packaging is not easy to use, so I just keep it upside-down and then I can dispense the product much easier (this problem that everyone talks about may be understandable if you have in mind it’s a trial product, and an affordable one); • It does not leave my hear greasy, but rather silky and smooth; • It does not irritate scalp; • There’s considerable difference in price between this one and regular one, amazing deal; • I will order more. I really like it. I’ve always loved Korean hair products, they are nicely made and my hair has always liked them. Another ones to have in mind: Haeyo Mayo from Tony Moly (also available on Iherb), or Mise en Scene hair products (also on Iherb).

d11b3333-3660-46eb-871d-37096b47ea7d
47e43c94-f015-467e-a56e-a605bbb3d076
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I took it for my girlfriend, who really likes Korean cosmetics and has lush thick hair. Brewer's yeast is known for its benefits for hair, there are many homemade recipes for hair masks with brewer's yeast. Quality product. I took it very cheaply, from a promotion. I used it too, my scalp feels refreshed, it has a moisturizing effect. In my opinion, the package is enough for 5-6 times

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

A good dense conditioner with a pleasant aroma. Very thick, therefore very economical to use, I liked the quality, moisturizes and nourishes well the hair, the effect is noticeable at first use. Size for travel. Smell good! It smells great and is good for hair. is moisturizing and gives more volume

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

If you are able to get this out of the trial bottle, which is very hard because the bottle does not squeeze and the conditioner is very thick, you are able to enjoy an excellent conditioner. It smells great and it is good for your hair. it is moisturizing and it gives more volume . I will try the bigger bottle.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Surprisingly this shampoo works really well. It not only thickens due to the Biotin content in beer, but it also shines my hair. In fact in works even better than my old thickening shampoo that had biotin in it. Plus i like the golden colour of the product and the fact that the biotin is naturally from the beer.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

i gave it to my friend and she liked it much the scent smells good, the size is travel friendly, the package was okay when i received it. The composition is so good it will benefit your hair and scalp it give extra shine and moisture. it is vegan and cruelty free.. thumbs up for this quality product.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Beer yeast is known to contain vitamin B( biotin) which strengthens the hair. Si this hair pack has this role. I use it after washing my hair with shampoo. I apply the mask, then in 2-3 minutes I rinse it. I avoid the scalp, in order not to get greasy roots. Ig you use silucone free products, this hair pack is not for you, because it has Dimethicone in its composition.