UG

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Good

I like them! they work perfectly for my family and me to keep us healthy, the colds and even the virus weren't hard so I suspect they helped. Additionally, they are easy to take, have no bad flavor, or irritate your stomach. I am going to order them again.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Sometimes a small tablet is easier to take! Nice dosage. Better to take several times during the day, than one big dosage at once. Love their quality.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

good form of vitamin c, does not irritate the stomach. split the tablet in two, as the dose is large

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Super natural bar-based vitamin C. No synthetics. I recommend.

I think it’s a good form of vitamin C for me, because when I tried the powder form the taste was unpleasant.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

the best vitamin C. A large dosage and lasts for a very long time. When I take it, I don't get sick at all

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Vitamin C with rose hips , Excellent quality .

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Easy to swallow. No after taste or upset stomach.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I feel great after having this

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

I normally like Country Life products, however I found it impossible to store the tablets without them becoming sticky. I live in a hot humid country and first of all stored them in in cupboard without success and then tried the fridge; even worse. I'm not saying this is a bad product; just not suitable for me and so would not reorder.