UG

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Excellent glycolic !

Since it is a high concentration, I use it on my body, it helps fade scars and exfoliate the skin really well and leaves it smooth, I am used to using acids and still feel a tingle on my skin, so you may need to be careful The packaging is so cute and the composition looks great to me It is a gel/slimy consistency and spreads really easily, one drop covers my whole chest

19ab6ad8-36e8-4f1c-9ebd-38b876fb9fce

I'm already in love with this brand so i've been waiting for these serums to be available since forever once i got notified that they're back i dropped that order right away hahaha still planning to get the peptide serum and centella serum. So it comes like it appears on photos sealed and well protected from the outside and inside, has the expiration date mentioned on the bottle which is a good thing in case you throw the packaging. Not opened nor tested yet cuz i'm already using the small niacinamide, vitamin c and retinol so i don't want to make it hard for my skin, but will be back with updates (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

c2001995-7554-45b2-8734-87203c39ade7
6bc85421-ece6-41d2-8512-30ed83ff2a3c
806151a5-383c-4e29-856b-2d24819f7d3f
939de57c-a239-4926-8aee-e009747a2b21
2ada7708-25d3-427a-9c79-29177adc7321
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This is a very good product to buy. Product for those who want to use AHA 10% concentration for the purpose of brightening skin, full of acne and even skin. Since this is my first time using AHA but using 10%, it is different from irritation on the skin, but it only takes 30 seconds for the feeling to disappear. after 1 week, YES AFTER 1 week my skin has improved very well. i love this product.

afde07ee-6a32-4cf3-8549-807c1233a1a5
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I absolutely love the products of Cos De Baha brand for its natural working ingredients and very reasonable prices. As for the Glycolic acis, I've been using it for 3 months. As a result, my skin tone got lighter, skin texture got smoother and pores clearer. I apply it twice a week after moisturising toner and cover with cream afterwards. However, there is one BUT: glycolic acid neutralises the effect of peptides. So, it's of no use to any peptide products on your skin, instead extra mioisture would be preferable. If you find this comment helpful, please Like it.

Posted on May 9, 2022

No scent. Easy to use. Second time buy. Quality is good. Size is too small though. For older skin will be better. Age 35 above. Package is good. Can see benefits fast.not for sensitive skin. Not gentle on skin. Should not use too frequent. People with acne concern. Composite is ok

9edee2e3-9093-48d7-9a2e-4ae4354e4d0f
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is very good quality glycolic acid serum & they tell you straight, at what percentage you are getting glycolic acid – no guessing. This has no scent (yay) and does not irritate my sometimes-sensitive skin. I am very surprised with this peel serum and how it affected my skin. My skin is very dry but I can see pretty change on my face. My skin is noticeably soft and my hyperpigmentation marks are fading and I swear I have less breakouts while using this. Tingling does occur when put on top of trouble areas. I just began using this but am already thinking that this I’ll be my long-term serum.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Love!!!! I’ve been a long time user of glycolic/AHAs and was looking for something new with minimal ingredients. Keeps my skin clear and flake free!!!! I don’t think I would suggest this one for those just starting out with acids, but if you’re a long time user or looking for something stronger definitely try it! I will repurchase this again and again!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Miracle serum, especially for oily skin. Helps to minimize pores, remove pigmentation. Twice a week and you can forget about problem skin! Don’t forget put moisturizer after and SPF for outside!

847822a9-74b5-492f-aae4-b45434f8cb54
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I started using for my dark spots on my face. I have combination skin/ African-American female (just for reference) my face has cleared up a lot since using this in my faces cleaning regiment. I use a benzoyl peroxide 10%, turmeric face cleanser, a toner, then this product, and then in the morning time I use a Moisturizing sunscreen. Making sure to wash face twice a day doing these steps. My skin tone has even out and has a noticeable glow. I had a little burning on my t zone the first few times I used it but once my skin started to peel I noticed it was lighter in those spots turned out to be a good thing. I have had a few little breakouts on days that I missed washing my face at night but in the morning I apply this to my face and it cleared it right up a new staple in my face routine. Most definitely has helped me on my journey to clear dewy skin.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I have tried a range of glycolic serums including higher end products like the TLC Framboos and I have to say that this is very comparable. This is a 10% glycolic serum with a beautiful formulation. It's not for the acid newbie, but definitely for someone who has used acids before and wants to up their game, this should definitely be added to your skin care regimen. It is a great chemical exfoliator.