UG

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

excellent quality easy to use and the size is great for my medicine kit, this type of pouch is what im looking for and the color is so fab

496b7753-b69b-438d-92e0-9a012ccc12e4
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

i love every thing about this organize, the stripes that gives u a peek on what os on the inside, the rose gold zippers, the spacious inside, the color and the overall quality, 100% recommend it 👍

942fe78f-fd2e-48ab-a9bc-f0c609a6aa1c
71c449b2-36c9-4a10-ace0-b84c35289dcb
5a152f3e-2c3e-4d03-9a5b-c378f98c307f
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Hello everyone, today I want to express my joy for the goods ordered on your website, I really liked it, the product corresponds to the reviews, the quality does not fail!" I recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This has a lot of space. It’s a little stiff but will probably loosen up with use. I can get a lot of makeup in this bag. It serves its purpose for me.

dotmila
Posted on May 27, 2022

This is a very sturdy double zip pouch and I LOVE IT It's perfect for travel and the material is not flimsy at all.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I really like the product. The size is beyond my expectation🤩🤩 The material is also good, thick, water-resistant and the pattern is very elegant.

This bag is so convenient; it can carry many products and i take it with me to work. Im so happy with it 💕

3740f8c1-ff73-4710-ba1c-a0517f9a6c7d
1048360d-2ad2-4ae2-83da-f3bbe3ff9f1a
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Excellent organizer for travel. Very light and specious. Highly recommend

9c8ad658-9f3d-4dbd-8e47-68966be54354
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Like others said, the stitching is very uneven. The stripes don't meet up nicely like in the photo and the bag is narrowed unevenly in places with a buckled surface at the bottom. Its hard to pack neatly and products keep falling over as the base is uneven. Also, the logo you see in the photo is made of a hard metal with very sharp cut edges. I got a nasty scrape on my skin from picking it up at the wrong angle.