UG
4.8

4.8
Michka
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
Excellent! They really do work.

In tru CodeAge quality, these keto electrolytes are great. They really do make the difference. Both my husband and son take these also, before the day begins and also before workouts and sports. Much easier to take than expensive sports drinks. Zero sugar. We noticed the benefits within a couple of days. I strongly recommend. (Please give my review a thumbs up, if you found it helpful to you! Thanks!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It’s a wonderful product! I am so happy that I finally found this. I used many different electrolyte products, liquid, capsules, but they were all missing something. I really like that how simple this item is. Perfectly balanced combination of the ingredients with no additives. Good quality and nice packaging.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is the most helpful product for anyone who want to do water fast and is afraid of headache and dizziness . I hate the taste of other oral electrolytes. This one is two pill with no taste at all. I recommend taking it with large glass of water to keep yourself hydrated.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve been on a ketogenic diet 90% of the find since 2016. I’m extremely happy to find a good quality electrolyte supplement. I’m not good at hitting my electrolyte targets most days and these have really helped!! Keto is a natural diuretic so it’s important to maintain proper hydration and drink plenty of fluids while making certain you’re replenishing the sodium, magnesium and potassium you’re flushing out. I’ve experienced fewer leg cramps Easy to swallow average sized capsules, quality ingredients and no funny taste

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

My hands tremble mildly in the morning. I noticed that Gatorade helped, but I didn't want the extra junk that came with the electrolytes. Two of these in the morning and I have steady hands for the rest of the day. It's not magic, it's just chemistry, and it's just what I needed. The potassium, calcium, and magnesium are fine, but don't tell anyone you are taking a pill with salt in it--they won't understand. As it turns out, your body needs it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I have a hard time staying hydrated, these helped so much! This summer I went on a couple vacations where the heat was so terrible, these pills helped me stay hydrated, it was great! They are easy to take, and they really work for me! I also like to take them right before I work out! The quality is amazing and they have been great for my family. This company always has the best vitamins and supplements! Definitely approve!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have never been able to drink water regularly and I know how important it is that is why I looked for a substitute to keep me hydrated, I have also started the keto diet and these pills have helped me with my headaches, I feel more energetic, I am satisfied with them

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

My husband & I love this!! We had some bad tasting drinks that were supposed to help hydrate us. When we had long volleyball tournaments we would drink it before and after to ensure we were hydrated. However it was pretty nasty. I love that we found it in pill form so we can stay hydrated. It helps my husband from cramping & it’s so easy to take. Amazing

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is an excellent electrolytes supplement. It really has helped with my leg cramping. This is also great with a full glass of water after work out. This has great quality ingredient and it is non GMO. Pills are a good size to swallow with no taste. This company always has the best ingredients. Very happy.