UG

Posted on Nov 10, 2021
Great for Carnivore dieters

These are perfect for my carnivore diet. They help me get the fat and nutrients I need to make sure I stay healthy. They are bigger than I expected them to be, but I really haven't had any trouble getting them down. I LOVE that they are grass fed!!

e3cda12d-fbbd-45e1-8dfd-e160e84ee1d2
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Since I was little I tried several times to eat liver and other organs meat but I just can’t stand the taste and texture, but I really wanted to take advantage of the benefits, then I heard about the beef pills and I decided to give these capsules a try instead. I can now get the benefit of meat organs into my diet without gagging and wanting to vomit! I know 1 capsule equals 1 ounce of meat so I started out with taking just 3 capsules per day for a few days, then upped to 4, then to 6. It took about 2 weeks to start noticing the difference, but I definitely can see improvement. I now have more energy and improved digestion. I plan to get my iron levels checked in a couple weeks and hope they will be improved as well. I love that it is grass fed and no fillers, which is important and adds quality to the product. I am very happy with my purchase and now I can get my organ meats in without tasting them.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I like the supplements from codeage. they are well made and are safe. I will not ever be eating organ meat so this was a good fill in. they are easy to swallow, dont have an aftertaste and I feel like my hair and nails look healthier and I am feeling peppier after taking these for a few weeks

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

After taking this Supplement for several weeks, I am noticing tons of amazing benefits. My energy and stamina has increased and I have noticed that my hair is thicker. These supplements have also helped improve my digestion. I do not feel as bloated as I used to. Thank you for a great product.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I love eating beef, but I can't seem to eat the organs. This supplement gives me the nutrients that I need without having to cook, and try to eat large amounts of beef organs. The capsules aren't that large, and are easy to swallow. I haven't had any side effects, and I like that the ingredients are from grass fed beef. These seem to be easily digest able since they are food based. It's made from high quality ingredients. I'm glad there isn't an after taste and I feel energetic.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I have 3 auto immune disorders and and am not in good health. I absolutely cant get passed the taste of any organ meat but it has many benefits I would love . I have bought several supplements from this brand and have been very satisfied with the quality , ingredients and over all benefits. This one in particular has many that I need Increased Energy. The liver, kidneys, heart, and spleen are packed with iron. ... Supports and Improves Cognitive Function. ... Promotes Weight Loss. ... Reduced Risk of Cancer. ... Boosts the Immune System. ... I have already noticed a change in my energy level

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I am fairly certain that there will never be a situation where I will voluntarily eat organ meat so this was a happy find for me. I can get the nutrients that I would get by eating them without having to actually eat them. I was afraid there would be a weird taste to them, but I am happy to report there was not. The capsules were easy to swallow so finding these was definitely a win in my book

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Great Quality and a terrific alternative for those wanting the benefits of eating ofal/organ meat, without having to actually eat it. There are no unpleasant odors, to offensive taste/aftertaste, the ingredients are great quality without having to worry about things you don't want. Average sized capsules that are easy to swallow.. I will definitely be buying more!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I love the high quality of this! Normally, I get my grass fed beef organs straight from the source itself. We have been in the excruciating process of moving for over three months now, which has been keeping me from being able to prepare them in a meal. Taking these has helped me to assure myself that I am still getting the benefits without harmful ingredients.